•  

Photo

Who is ready for another Yankees championship season?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 Scott Dierking

Scott Dierking

Jerk

• Members
  • 13,186 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

Yeah, stupid numbers ain't nothing compared to the eye.  You SEE, like REALLY see, you know? I get it.

Like Potato said, stick to complaining about your delivery tips. 

Originally Posted by Blackout™
LOL ignorance is bless.

#102 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 19,603 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Like Potato said, stick to complaining about your delivery tips. 

Potato being the guy that connects baseball knowledge to how much you know about Yankee sideline reporters. Good one to hitch your ride to. Group of scientists like you three from this thread shouldn't be wasting your time arguing with a mere delivery driver when you can be applying your scientific knowledge and logic to so many other problems. 

Edited by SenorGato, 28 February 2013 - 03:17 PM.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#103 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

The Yankees should sign Grady Sizemore to a minor league deal.

If he hasn't been signed up until this point you know his medicals must look awful. The guy who should get a shot in LF for the yankees, at least to start the season is Ronnier Mustelier. Dude can hit. 

Tank for Teddy.

#104 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Banned
  • 32,203 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Sizemore was the MAN 5 years or so ago

at least he's got his millions

"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#105 JetPotato

JetPotato

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

How do you know he's knowledgeable? He hasn't even been quizzed on who the YES sideline gals are and how long they're on camera! Typical basic Yankee fan thinks knowledgable = you agree with my half thought out, zero proof drivel.

Another horrible breakdown of logic, led by poor assumptions.

If you're familiar with our history, which I know you are, very rarely do Scott and I agree on our thoughts on baseball.  However, I do respect his thoughts, as he consistently displays that he understands this game.  The nonsense you are drooling out in this thread tells the opposite story of you. 

The simple fact of the matter is you are on an island by yourself in believing that Alfonso Soriano is even an average defensive player.  Fans, players, coaches, executives, scouts alike all are pretty much on the same page on this.  Meanwhile, your stance is that an aging guy with a history of poor play in left field in tiny Wrigley for a last place team can be expected to play well in the vast left field of Yankee Stadium in the heat of a pennant race (by the way, ask Joe Torre why he had to pull him off the field in a pressure situation in the playoffs in 2003 when he still played 2B).  The notion that the Cubs, who have been desperately trying to unload this guy for a couple years now, having not be able to do so has nothing to do with his performance on the field defies all reality.  To attribute that to the Cubs only wanting "prospects" in return is even more laughable.  The Cubs would trade Soriano for an already eaten corn cob right now.

And no, no one is making the claim that sideline reporters have anything to do with baseball knowledge.  But it is a very clear indicator that you are full of crap when you claim to watch a lot of Yankee games.  It's clear that you don't.  It's ok to admit that you're lying now that you've exposed yourself.  

If you do that, then we won't even have to delve into the little issue of you arguing that you "watch more Yankee games than the rest of us combined" while simultaneously making the case that "watching isn't as important as numbers".

Edited by JetPotato, 01 March 2013 - 11:14 AM.

#106 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 19,603 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Tldr because guy considers it logical that I really take it seriously when he and Scott agree because of some tension in their past. Still nothing I've read that actually proves anything said by any of you to be a perfectly true statement, that would be infinitely more relevant.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

#107 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 19,603 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Logical guy also thinks not knowing who the sideline reporter is is more than enough evidence to show I don't watch Yankee games. Then Captain Logic tries to quote me and, like his boy Mike putting up Mr. Elite's Tampa stats, ****s up what he could have just copied and pasted. Not that quoting what I actually said helps his point, but what IS beyond clear is that I've been arguing with some very delusional posters working off the assumption that they are SO right they don't even really need to show the work.

Edited by SenorGato, 01 March 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#108 JetPotato

JetPotato

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Logical guy also thinks not knowing who the sideline reporter is is more than enough evidence to show I don't watch Yankee games. Then Captain Logic tries to quote me and, like his boy Mike putting up Mr. Elite's Tampa stats, ****s up what he could have just copied and pasted. Not that quoting what I actually said helps his point, but what IS beyond clear is that I've been arguing with some very delusional posters working off the assumption that they are SO right they don't even really need to show the work.

ROTFLMAO.

He wants more "evidence".  As if he's provided any.

Maybe the Cubs haven't been able to dump Soriano because he's too good.

#109 JetPotato

JetPotato

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Tldr because guy considers it logical that I really take it seriously when he and Scott agree because of some tension in their past. Still nothing I've read that actually proves anything said by any of you to be a perfectly true statement, that would be infinitely more relevant.

Every post just digs you deeper.

You made the assertion that I only respect Scott's knowledge because we always agree.  My point is that we rarely agree, but that I'm still able to respect his knowledge.  I know that is hard for you to understand, but it makes plenty of sense to the rest of us.

Strong argument though, that it was too long to read.  

#110 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 56,710 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

ROTFLMAO.

He wants more "evidence".  As if he's provided any.

Maybe the Cubs haven't been able to dump Soriano because he's too good.

Off topic but I just want to say your username \ avatar combo is brilliant.

#111 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 19,603 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

Every post just digs you deeper.

If only you were actually capable of burying me but this is how it's gone so far:

Potato and friends: Derp Soriano sucks da Cubs been trying to trade him for years! He's a DH herp!

SenorGato: *links to how he's not a DH* and notes that Soriano is still on the Cubs despite all that desperation to move him.

Potato and friends: LOL EVIDENCE we have our own science! Oh Scott the tension is finally breaking down between us! *smoochiesmoochiesmoochie making out furiously* Oh Tyler Austin! 

Edited by SenorGato, 03 March 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#112 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

<---- THIS GUY, that's who!

#113 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 19,603 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

<---- THIS GUY, that's who!

****, you're a Kelly too? 

#114 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

****, you're a Kelly too? 

No . I'm Stephany :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users