I AM LOOKING FOR FRED JETSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONeS 13

Hello Jet fans, I am BONeS from FRN rival site Phinfever. :mrgreen:

A certain member of this board a Mr. Fred Jetstone came to our boards with some creative little songs he made up about a character named "Bollywood."

Anyhow, when it was all said and done Mr. Jetstone and I placed a wager in which the losing fan of the game yesterday would be shamefully stuck donning a signature that tributed a victorious ode to the competitors team.

Long story short, Fred Jetstone is required to use a Pro-Dolphin themed av. and sig. for the remainder of the season. Come on over to Phinfever if you want proof, the hilarious thread he started is in our "AFC East Smack Down" area. It is titled "Bollywood will fry the Fish."

So when you guys see Fred Jetstone, send him on over, we are all anxiously waiting. We're gonna get some really good lookin' Dolphin graphics together for him. :D

Funny thing is, if our coaching staff had not totally screwed up the final possession, Jetstone would have been over at Phinfever today making a similar post.

Probably true, but fortunately for me that's not the case.

However, I can guarantee you that had I been the loser, I wouldn't be hiding out trying to avoid paying the penance.

.....sounds like I'd better check the Red Roof.

Still no sign of Jetstone?? Not good, it's time to pay up!!

no sign whatsoever on either site.

Mr. Jetstone is painting a terrible portrayal of the integrity of Jets fans. I hope that when he does turn up, all of you badger him incessantly.

I mean, our site admin. even gave the guy an award for "best thread" that he started, it's not like we ran him off.

Surely this shenanigan of his warrants more time for his punishment, what do you guys think??

no sign whatsoever on either site.

Mr. Jetstone is painting a terrible portrayal of the integrity of Jets fans. I hope that when he does turn up, all of you badger him incessantly.

I mean, our site admin. even gave the guy an award for "best thread" that he started, it's not like we ran him off.

Surely this shenanigan of his warrants more time for his punishment, what do you guys think??

That was his 1st mistake. :lol:

He finally showed up and posted a classic reply. We had a great time with him and the rest of the Jet Nation crowd. You have a good group of fans that go here.

I knew jetstone would not let us down-Big Dave thanks for the complement to the Jet fans here- all the Miami fans that posted here including you were class acts

Came to let you guys know Jetstone came by and did the honorable thing! =D> ....Better late than never as they say.

What a character, how do you guys contain that guy? He had our whole site in an uproar of jokes, laughter, and banter with just one thread!

For the record, I told Jetstone thanks for owning up, and that he can rid himself of the dolphin av. & sig. whenever he wants.

Anyhow, even if you are the enemies, I would just like to wish you all a happy holiday. Great site.

....until next time, evildoers!

Archived