NFL.com Mock Draft v 2.0

CrazyCarl40

I've been wondering when we'd start to see Shariff Floyd's name start to project up the board.  Guys a total dominate beast.  Wreaks havoc out there.  Who ever gets that dude is going to be very happy.

I just whole heartily disagree with WR that high.  None of the WR's in this draft are worthy of a top 10 pick and the drop off from Paterson and Allen are not significant enough to take a WR that high.

Pauline was saying, IIRC, that Floyd might be the best DT in the class. I might be wrong and not recalling correctly.

Ive been shocked that he was being graded out in the 2nd round by so many people.  He was by far the most disruptive force on one of the best D's in the country.  Dude's a monster.  He'll make a 4-3 team very happy.  

Ive been shocked that he was being graded out in the 2nd round by so many people.  He was by far the most disruptive force on one of the best D's in the country.  Dude's a monster.  He'll make a 4-3 team very happy.  

Yeah, I think both he and Hankins are going to get alot more attention come combine. 

Archived