Tanny: "I don't think I would have signed a QB to an extension knowing he'd have 26 turnovers"

Bleedin Green

Dude, you're the one who sees things strictly in black & white, not me. I blame Woody for poor owning, Rex for poor coaching, and Tannenbaum for poor GM'ing.

Huh?

I was replying to your statement that Tanny said Tebow was his move, so it must be?

Anyone who thinks that move was not Woody is delirious, that move was 1000% Woody, not Tanny.

You say you blame Rex, yet you want him to stay.

You don't acknowledge this is actually his roster, and that his organizational strategy has been a debacle for the past 4 years, all while bashing Tanny every chance you can.

Im fine with people bashing Tanny, he has plenty to blame, but I find it comical that anyone in their right mind can bash Tanny, yet accept Rex still having a job as the HC of the Jets.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait one damn second, you want people to be responsible for their OWN actions?  Geez, what kind of moron are you?  Everyone with half a brain knows that absolutely everything that has ever happened in the history of the New York Jets is Rex Ryan's fault.

Ok, time to go huff some more glue now.

Once a dope...... Always a dope......

Yeah, lets forgive Rex for where this franchise is 4 years after he took over.

Lets forgive the fact that HE wanted Sanchez.

Lets forgive the fact that HE developed him.

Lets forgive the fact that HE did nothing to get a viable alternative in here to Sanchez.

Lets forgive the fact that HE has one of the bottom 5 offenses in the league, and is so void of any talent it will probably take years to recover.

Yeah, all of this was on Tanny, yeah, get a clue. Your the one who sniffs glue.

You talk out of both sides of your dumb ass, on one side of your dumb ass, you rant and rave about how bad Sanchez is, yet you absolve the fat moron who is responsible for him.

Dolt.

Lets forgive the fact that HE did nothing to get a viable alternative in here to Sanchez.

Lets forgive the fact that HE has one of the bottom 5 offenses in the league, and is so void of any talent it will probably take years to recover.

You talk out of both sides of your dumb ass, on one side of your dumb ass, you rant and rave about how bad Sanchez is, yet you absolve the fat moron who is responsible for him.

Dolt.

Yeah, literally nobody has ever said any of that.

Great work though.

You say you blame Rex, yet you want him to stay.

You don't acknowledge this is actually his roster, and that his organizational strategy has been a debacle for the past 4 years, all while bashing Tanny every chance you can.

I've been pretty clear throughout the process that I wanted the new GM to determine Rex's fate.

IMHO, Rex is an excellent defensive coach. That's an asset that I'd rather not just throw out.

Rex having too much say in personnel is directly related to Tannenbaum being incompetent. Rex may've suggested players, but it was Tannenbaum who was trading away picks and overpaying to get them. I'm looking forward to seeing how things are run under Idzik.

Dolt.

Posts like this will buy you time off. If you can't discuss your conspiracy theories without insulting other posters, don't discuss them.

I'm gonna say that both Tannenbaum and Rex are incompetent. Yeah. I think that's true.

Don't you know it's impossible for more than one person on the Jets to suck at their job at the same time?  Everything always has to be all one person's fault.  Kind of how like Pennington couldn't possibly have sucked in the playoffs because Doug Brien missed that kick.  Or how Sanchez couldn't have sucked at playing QB prior to this season because Schotty sucked as OC (or in the case of Gato, the other way around).  Get it together Tom.

Don't you know it's impossible for more than one person on the Jets to suck at their job at the same time?  Everything always has to be all one person's fault.  Kind of how like Pennington couldn't possibly have sucked in the playoffs because Doug Brien missed that kick.  Or how Sanchez couldn't have sucked at playing QB prior to this season because Schotty sucked as OC (or in the case of Gato, the other way around).  Get it together Tom.

When that player (or coach) sucks more than anybody else in the game (or history, for that matter) it can be hard to see the flaws of others.

I'm gonna say that both Tannenbaum and Rex are incompetent. Yeah. I think that's true.

Incompetent is a strong word.  They were competent enough to take a team to the brink of the SB, 2 years in a row.  I think Tanny sucked worse than Rex but clearly I'm not the most objective perspective.

Truth is, to be even considered as a HC in the league, you're in such a small percentile, that you have to be really really really F'ing good to even get considered.  Sure, there are some head scratchers and candidates we laugh at, but its still true.  I'd suspect GM is similar, maybe even harder, but dont know much about that world.  

Rex is a great coach in the eye's of many people who know a lot more than a bunch of bitter Jets fans.

Incompetent is a strong word.  They were competent enough to take a team to the brink of the SB, 2 years in a row.  I think Tanny sucked worse than Rex but clearly I'm not the most objective perspective.

Truth is, to be even considered as a HC in the league, you're in such a small percentile, that you have to be really really really F'ing good to even get considered.  Sure, there are some head scratchers and candidates we laugh at, but its still true.  I'd suspect GM is similar, maybe even harder, but dont know much about that world.  

Rex is a great coach in the eye's of many people who know a lot more than a bunch of bitter Jets fans.

Right.  Just like my namesake.  

I've been pretty clear throughout the process that I wanted the new GM to determine Rex's fate.

IMHO, Rex is an excellent defensive coach. That's an asset that I'd rather not just throw out.

Rex having too much say in personnel is directly related to Tannenbaum being incompetent. Rex may've suggested players, but it was Tannenbaum who was trading away picks and overpaying to get them. I'm looking forward to seeing how things are run under Idzik.

Posts like this will buy you time off. If you can't discuss your conspiracy theories without insulting other posters, don't discuss them.

I see, if the moderator agrees with one side, they will threaten the other side....... Got it!

Do I get to go to Hawaii for my time off?

Archived