If Traded QB Foles Perfect Fit For Jets

JetNation

to put this conversation into perspective, Cassel is viewed as a worse QB than Sanchez. The Chiefs are actually more desperate than the Jets to replace their QB. 

Fwiw today the Eagles said it would take a big deal to get Foles. I think that's posturing considering he's got no use in Chip Kelly's offense. 

who thinks cassel is worse then sanchize?

to put this conversation into perspective, Cassel is viewed as a worse QB than Sanchez. The Chiefs are actually more desperate than the Jets to replace their QB.

Fwiw today the Eagles said it would take a big deal to get Foles. I think that's posturing considering he's got no use in Chip Kelly's offense.

Who is the viewer here? Some still hopeful Jets fan? I don't buy that, though I get that relative to real franchise guys Cassel does suck.

If Foles can pass the ball well then he fits into anyone's offense.

So what you meant to say is that the Chiefs are a worse team than the Jets. Ask any Jet fan how they feel about Sanchez.

objectively it sounds like we are agreeing Cassel is worse than Mark. on age alone Mark at least there's the (slim) hope he gets better. Cassel isn't getting better, not under Andy, not ever.

I am starting to get in the Tyler Bray bandwagon, young, can still be taught by sitting a year, quick release and is accurate. I would be real happy going with Vols in the first and second with Patterson in first, Bray in second

objectively it sounds like we are agreeing Cassel is worse than Mark. on age alone Mark at least there's the (slim) hope he gets better. Cassel isn't getting better, not under Andy, not ever.

1. How in the hell are you getting that we agree on Sanchez being better than Cassel (or anyone but the absolute bottom)?

2. Cassel doesnt have to get better, just healthy. He's been better. Reid is the perfect coach to return him to a solid starter level so long as Cassel is recovered from whatever has slowed him down the past two years.

3. You are right about age being an advantage for Sanchez. Throw in health.

I am starting to get in the Tyler Bray bandwagon, young, can still be taught by sitting a year, quick release and is accurate. I would be real happy going with Vols in the first and second with Patterson in first, Bray in second

Is Bray projecting into the 2nd round now?  That seems high.  He's my favorite QB in the class, fwiw, but I'm not taking him in round 2.  Maybe 3.  4 no doubt.  

Cassel doesnt have to get better, just healthy. He's been better. Reid is the perfect coach to return him to a solid starter level so long as Cassel is recovered from whatever has slowed him down the past two years. 

That's not what the KC fanbase believes. that's what certain hopeful Foles-wanting Jets fans believe.  ;)

Is Bray projecting into the 2nd round now? That seems high. He's my favorite QB in the class, fwiw, but I'm not taking him in round 2. Maybe 3. 4 no doubt.

I am thinking by the time the draft comes QBs always always seem to rise and get picked higher then projected. I dont see him there in the third.

looking for QBs in this draft is like panning for gold in the toilet

You made me laugh with that one. But Bray is growing in me and I would Love to also draft Renfree to challenge or at least be a solid #2 once he is healthy.

Archived