Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Happy Birthday JetNation

Max is great, but it's the great posters who make this site what it is.

Except for Tom and JiF, they're dragging this place into the gutter and should be banned.

Me?  Tom I understand and agree....but me???? I make this place tick.  A buzz if you will.  Plus, Crusher is my muffin top, you ban me you lose the greatest internet persona this world has ever known.

Who does Tom take with him?  The ILK?  Lulz

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Don't sweat it. We met. Your old. Your welcome.

I am an old guy!  You didn't notice I am a guy?  Now I am hurt.  JiF would never have missed such an important detail.  If only I were young again, like you.  I can almost remember the exact day I was that age!

I am an old guy!  You didn't notice I am a guy?  Now I am hurt.  JiF would never have missed such an important detail.  If only I were young again, like you.  I can almost remember the exact day I was that age!

Young like me? Now that's mean. 

Don't worry.  Eat right, exercise and maybe someday you can be an old man like me!

You have a full head of hair and a desire to live.  I have no hair and have succumbed to the fact my kids have no intention of letting me live. NONE.   LOL

I want to play. My rule will be if I get killed the game ends and we start a new game immediately! Seems reasonable, I will win one eventually, lol.

Max, if you played, guarantee you'd last until endgame.  In close to 100 % of games we let new people play out a game in its entirety to get a feel for it, unless you announce that you are scum (I.E. bad guy) or something.  Its basically an unwritten rule.

Edited by Jetsfan80

You people are making a good name for the Mafia- who would have thunk it!

What do you mean "you people"?  lol.

Which is exactly why Tom is never in there. Hey Now.

Tom played a game with us once.  I've awaited his return ever since but he's always too busy blowing dudes and stuff.

I think if Max and Tom came to play a game at the same time the internets would explode.

With all the great quotes in history who even thought the phrase;And take your two flunkie's with you would build a Nation?? Here's to another eight if you live that long Maxie.. :winking0001:  

No gonna lie, that was a great quote.  We found it to be very motivational.  :)

Take your flunkies with you.  Um, okay.

I still feel like a new guy.

You were put on double secret probation when you signed up.  You were flagged in error, you didn't belong on the no fly list.  Your email address triggered those precautions though.  :)

You were put on double secret probation when you signed up.  You were flagged in error, you didn't belong on the no fly list.  Your email address triggered those precautions though.  :)

I check that address about once every six months.  I get some crazy emails in there!

JN is like a chick...BDay's just drag on and on and on.  Its more like a Birth Month instead of day.

Edited by JiF

Certainly big enough for you to bang,

Especially in the mod lounge.

What did you get JetNation?

What didnt I get JetNation is the better question.