Rex Ryan breakout year, coach of the year!

JFtoLong

At this point even below average would be an upgrade over Sanchez.

If you consider like Matt Moore as below average than so be it. But no one can deny he would be HUGE upgrade over Sanchez!

Denied. He is a marginal upgrade, if that because he would have to learn a new system and play with new teammates who are also below average.

Denied. He is a marginal upgrade, if that because he would have to learn a new system and play with new teammates who are also below average.

And yet we could win 6 games with below average talent at positions other than QB.  And then you add in your words a marginal upgrade.

If learning the new system was a block no team would sign any other QB's at all to come and play for them.

After Rex wins coach of the year this year, now that he is not saddled with the horrible moves that Tanny forced on this franchise, that Rex wanted no part of, Idzig will be 100% on board the Ryan express!

I hope that our Jets can turn around the last two years of horrific ends to the season. I hope that someone in that organization has the where-with-all to do the right thing, perhaps learn that talk is cheap and perhaps now is the time to walk the walk. Maybe, in my very humble opinion, our Jets can somehow find a way back to the playoffs (where anything can happen and usually does). Maybe, Rex has learned to actually evolve into a HC.....but....the critical jets fan that I am says otherwise.

I hope you are right. I hope our tyeam can overcome the mess that this organization has been linked to. I realy hope your right and Rex has learned something and can adjust how he operates.

I hope Idzick can inject some insight, have a really good draft and some good trades and turn this around.

You tell me if you can honestly say that you see the light at the end of the tunnel with this organization and with this HC.

If you can answer that question honestly, you will have the answer for 2013.

I hope that our Jets can turn around the last two years of horrific ends to the season. I hope that someone in that organization has the where-with-all to do the right thing, perhaps learn that talk is cheap and perhaps now is the time to walk the walk. Maybe, in my very humble opinion, our Jets can somehow find a way back to the playoffs (where anything can happen and usually does). Maybe, Rex has learned to actually evolve into a HC.....but....the critical jets fan that I am says otherwise.

I hope you are right. I hope our tyeam can overcome the mess that this organization has been linked to. I realy hope your right and Rex has learned something and can adjust how he operates.

I hope Idzick can inject some insight, have a really good draft and some good trades and turn this around.

You tell me if you can honestly say that you see the light at the end of the tunnel with this organization and with this HC.

If you can answer that question honestly, you will have the answer for 2013.

My post was pure sarcasm.

I am numero uno on the Rex Ryan hate club.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Idzik is going to throw his support behind Rex, or throw Rex under the bus.

Underbussing. Only issue is when; during season or after the death march is over.

Crazy idea-how about a HC who thinks the forward pass is an acceptable tactic?

I would like to see how the team does with just an average QB first before i throw Rex under the bus. Just an average, middle of the pack QB.

We got 6 wins with Sanchez under the center with all his turnovers, buttfumbles, nonbuttfumbles et al and a LBing corps that would the pride of AARP. To me that's hell of a coaching job.

100% agreed.  Let see what his defense can do when the offense produces some first downs.  Not to mention a little younger and fast on D as well.

Archived