If there's something strange, in your neighborhood... who you gonna call?

Integrity28

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a matter of religious principle for you, 80. Didn't you say that once?

Well, I don't talk about it much here, since people don't generally like to hear about religion (and its a banned topic everywhere but the Mafia forum, lol), but yeah, my faith is really important to me.  Its gotten me through some rough stuff and I'm not sure what kind of person I'd be without it.  And yeah, I get that my internet persona doesn't really make that obvious, and I certainly do a lot of things that are un-Christian-like in real life as well.  I didn't become a Christian because I'm a good person, I became one because I'm f***ed up and needed help, lol.  I'm a major work in progress.

I don't judge people for not thinking in those terms though.  When it comes to sex, hell, if you can get some, get some.  But that's just never been me.  I may be wrong on this, but I think monogamy is the best way to go.  I know a lot of people, men and women, who wish they could go back and undo some of the bad decisions they've made and just wait for the right man/woman.  And I think in my case, given how emotional I am for a dude, if I started having sex with random women I'd get emotionally attached.  I think I'm just one of those hopeless romantic wimps, lol.

While I respect your feelings on that, 80, I've found that sexual compatibility is way too important in the long run to leave it to chance. I have to know that things are okay in that department before I could ever commit to someone for life. 

Well, I don't talk about it much here, since people don't generally like to hear about religion (and its a banned topic everywhere but the Mafia forum, lol), but yeah, my faith is really important to me.  Its gotten me through some rough stuff and I'm not sure what kind of person I'd be without it.  And yeah, I get that my internet persona doesn't really make that obvious, and I certainly do a lot of things that are un-Christian-like in real life as well.  I didn't become a Christian because I'm a good person, I became one because I'm f***ed up and needed help, lol.  I'm a major work in progress.

I don't judge people for not thinking in those terms though.  When it comes to sex, hell, if you can get some, get some.  But that's just never been me.  I may be wrong on this, but I think monogamy is the best way to go.  I know a lot of people, men and women, who wish they could go back and undo some of the bad decisions they've made and just wait for the right man/woman.  And I think in my case, given how emotional I am for a dude, if I started having sex with random women I'd get emotionally attached.  I think I'm just one of those hopeless romantic wimps, lol.

You are a good boy.  Hopefully Baby Crusher and Little Sal could be like you. 

NOTE: I was just told my office manager just gave me two weeks notice. So I will be inactive in this game until I can find somebody. Sucks cause she was with me 9 years and does and knows EVERYTHING. I really should ask to be replaced but not many people playing as it is. So please be patient with me and kiss my fat ass if you gotta problem with it.

NOTE: I was just told my office manager just gave me two weeks notice. So I will be inactive in this game until I can find somebody. Sucks cause she was with me 9 years and does and knows EVERYTHING. I really should ask to be replaced but not many people playing as it is. So please be patient with me and kiss my fat ass if you gotta problem with it.

It's okay, I think the role I made for you will jive wit this situation perfectly.

80 I'll need your age and your idea of a good first date if I'm going to serve as council.

I'll need you to immediately dismiss anything Ape or JiF say on the matter.  Ape acts like he's a player but been with the same chick since 89' and JiF pays for discreet encounters and acts like he's some kind of Floridian Fabio. 

80,can you do a count?

Also, I am a hopeless romantic. I can't remember a time where I wasn't getting laid on the regular, almost wish I could though, I miss wet dreams, lol

Same girl for 10 years?

You're not getting laid on the regular.  

Lynch all Liar

Vote Ape

You need to get laid. 

Same girl for 10 years?

You're not getting laid on the regular.  

Lynch all Liar

Vote Ape

15 years. 

We just got married, and I can barely keep up with her hormones right now. 

You shouldn't speak of that which you do not understand.

From what I can tell, these are the sign-ups? I will be making up the game and sending out roles tonight, I've got it mostly framed in my head, but need like an hour of alone time to push this turd out.

If you didn't mean to sign-up, don't be a dick. Play.

FINAL LIST OF PLAYERS

1. JIF - mod confirmed scum MVP

2. Nolder 

3. 80

4. Nanootz

5. Smash

6. Pac

7. SMC

8. AVM

9. Darthe

10. Wombat

11. Lily

12. Crusher

13. Hess 

14. CTM

15. Verbal

15 years. 

We just got married, and I can barely keep up with her hormones right now. 

You shouldn't speak of that which you do not understand.

Sweet.  So what, 13 years of barely having missionary sex maybe twice a month, to the newly wed stage of having sex on the regs (which is probably difficult with all the important traveling you do) for maybe a year if lucky, then back to sex maybe twice a month.  And just wait till the babies start coming!!! Wooohooo!!!!

They already do. I just want them to be nice boys and wait till they get outta high school to practice coitus.  Im ok if they can cop an occasional hummer but prefer they wait for intercourse. 

I understand, but I believe that preaching abstinence only is doomed to failure.  In fact, statistics bear that out.  The Bible Belt states have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the country.  Give the kids condoms.  Tell them: "Don't have sex, but if you do, be safe at all time.  If you don't, I'll kill you."

For my daughter--no lie--I'm putting her on the pill once she becomes a teenager.  I'll teach about the importance of waiting to meet the right person, but I won't let her go out into the world without a shield.

Sweet.  So what, 13 years of barely having missionary sex maybe twice a month, to the newly wed stage of having sex on the regs (which is probably difficult with all the important traveling you do) for maybe a year if lucky, then back to sex maybe twice a month.  And just wait till the babies start coming!!! Wooohooo!!!!

Haha... sounds more like CTM's life, not mine.

I can't wait for the babies!

He'll be lucky to having sex once a year after that.  Better to just rub one out in the bathroom.  Less work and easier clean up.

I understand, but I believe that preaching abstinence only is doomed to failure.  In fact, statistics bear that out.  The Bible Belt states have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the country.  Give the kids condoms.  Tell them: "Don't have sex, but if you do, be safe at all time.  If you don't, I'll kill you."

For my daughter--no lie--I'm putting her on the pill once she becomes a teenager.  I'll teach about the importance of waiting to meet the right person, but I won't let her go out into the world without a shield.

Agreed.  Now excuse me while I go vomit and cry.

My name is Verbal and I support this message.  FML.

Agreed.  Now excuse me while I go vomit and cry.

I know the feeling.

I wish my son could stay a kid forever, playing with action figures and his plush toys.  I think of my own youth and how I was desperate to grow up.  I always acted and wanted to be older than I was. Looking back, I wish I had enjoyed being a kid more as it was happening.

Archived