JetNation Radio

Maxman

We will have a formal announcement next week, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that JetNation Radio will launch next week.  The show will air weekly and will be hosted by Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch.  Ronnie Pickett will also be helping out as well.

You will have the ability to call in, ask questions and be on the air live.  The show is also recorded and available for downloads like a podcast.

Thank you to our show hosts and we we are really excited about this.  The first show will be Tuesday night, details to follow!

JNRadio.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably a smart idea to use two hosts who want nothing to do with actually posting on this site.

Lance and Shane In The Morning it is!  Crusher will be doing shadow traffic.  He casts the biggest shadow.  Bazing!  You see that?  That's ratings gold right there.  Quick question:  who's basement ham radio are we using and will it be okay with whomever's mom lives upstairs? 

Lance and Shane In The Morning it is!  Crusher will be doing shadow traffic.  He casts the biggest shadow.  Bazing!  You see that?  That's ratings gold right there.  Quick question:  who's basement ham radio are we using and will it be okay with whomever's mom lives upstairs? 

LOL.

I thought we were using your basement.  Let me know if that is an issue.

Lance and Shane In The Morning it is! Crusher will be doing shadow traffic. He casts the biggest shadow. Bazing! You see that? That's ratings gold right there. Quick question: who's basement ham radio are we using and will it be okay with whomever's mom lives upstairs?

The morning show slot went to EDVlogger.

JN Radio Team;

When (day/time) will the broadcast be live? I want to put on my calendar so I can call in with questions etc. 

Right now the first show will be on Tuesday night.  But I will let Dennis and Tyson answer on their plans for a daytime show.

This is an independent business unit of Jet Nation LLC.  :)

Whats the call in number? ....I have so many questions

I want to confirm that the call in info stays the same.  So we aren't going to post it just yet....it will be posted once we put up the link for the first show, thanks.

The radio show will be live every Tuesday at 8pm, first show tomorrow, but we
could do more shows a week if there is a demand for it.  You can tweet the show (@JetNationRadio) or
call in live.

All the shows get archived on the web-page so you can listen
back if you like also download from I-Tunes if Max set it up correct. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2013/02/27/jetnation-radio

Archived