JetNation Radio

Maxman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Click here to listen live at 8pm.

JetNation.com proudly presents: “JetNation Radio” (@JetNationRadio).  Come join your hosts Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch as they discuss all things Jets.

Should Rex Ryan have been fired?  Is John Idzik the right general manager to lead the organization?  What should the team do with Darrelle Revis?  Who’ll be the quarterback of new coordinator Marty Mornhinweg’s offense?

The phone lines will be open at 8pm — (646) 716-4697 — and we want to hear from you.  Give us your opinions about the important issues facing the new York Jets this year.

When I call in, I want the blue oyster bar music from the police academy movies to be my entrance music.....thanks bro.  Make sure you have a 10 second delay and another man on the bleep button. 

There is no bleep button.  They do have a producer that will be screening the calls and there is a hang up button, lol.

Here is the # to call in at 8pm tonight:  (646) 716-4697

Just got home.  Was trying to sign in to the thing and post comments and call in...too late me thinks.

Definitely call in next week, they took about 7 calls or so already.  Nice to see so many people calling in.  Sorry to those that they didn't get to.

Try to get Cimini or Mehta on the show thinking they will be interviewed and then you two can rip into them lol

I can pretty much guarantee that Cimini won't be doing anything JetNation related any time soon.  Same for Manish.  We would love to have them as guests but I doubt they would be up to the challenge.

We would like to thank our hosts Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch for a successful launch to JetNation Radio.  Episode one has been recorded and you can click play above to listen to the recorded version.  Dennis and Tyson recap the off-season to date and look at some of the tough contract decisions that the Jets face (Santonio Holmes, Darrelle Revis).

The show airs live every Tuesday night at 8pm.  Be sure to listen to the live episode next week so you can call in and be on the air.

Ha. In all seriousness, I enjoyed your objectivity. You hear a lot of these podcasts where the hosts are superfans and put a positive spin on everything. You guys didn't do that. It was very good, bro.

Thanks Tom.  Have to admit I often think "What would Tom say here?"  It helps :-).

ME GUSTA ! I was honestly very entertained. I loved the fact they have different opinions they bicker but they respect each others opinions.

I disagree with the idea that our main concern is a Pass Rusher .... I want a Running Back. But we'll see... CONGRATS MAX... Jetnation's come a long way.

ME GUSTA ! I was honestly very entertained. I loved the fact they have different opinions they bicker but they respect each others opinions.

I disagree with the idea that our main concern is a Pass Rusher .... I want a Running Back. But we'll see... CONGRATS MAX... Jetnation's come a long way.

Thanks!

I do agree with the thoughts of the show yesterday by Tyson I think.  Running backs are a dime a dozen.  Go get a guard that can block and then finding a running back is a lot easier.  :)

Thanks!

I do agree with the thoughts of the show yesterday by Tyson I think.  Running backs are a dime a dozen.  Go get a guard that can block and then finding a running back is a lot easier.  :)

Take Jonathan Cooper OG by trading down in 1st round 10 or so spots and pick up another draft pick to boot.

The new WCO differs on RB as dime a dozen though. 2 most important assests are a slot WR with YAC and a RB who can catch screens. Gio Bernard has been scouted personally 3 times by Jets so I know he is high on radar (sources tell me this at UNC).

FYI: Jets also looking at DT Sylvester Williams from UNC.

and my iPhone worked great to listen to broadcast, congrats!!!

Take Jonathan Cooper OG by trading down in 1st round 10 or so spots and pick up another draft pick to boot.

The new WCO differs on RB as dime a dozen though. 2 most important assests are a slot WR with YAC and a RB who can catch screens. Gio Bernard has been scouted personally 3 times by Jets so I know he is high on radar (sources tell me this at UNC).

new added news:

Mel Kiper has Jonathan Cooper at No. 10 overall on his post-combine NFL Draft big board on @SportsCenter.

Ha. In all seriousness, I enjoyed your objectivity. You hear a lot of these podcasts where the hosts are superfans and put a positive spin on everything. You guys didn't do that. It was very good, bro.

Thank you bro I really appreciate the feedback..and of course anticipating the prank calls lol

Is there an app for Blogtalkradio...I couldn't find one.  Or did you just launch it via your phone's browser?  I work on Tuesday nights usually (but I was out sick last night) so if I can listen to it at work on my phone that would be good.

Is there an app for Blogtalkradio...I couldn't find one.  Or did you just launch it via your phone's browser?  I work on Tuesday nights usually (but I was out sick last night) so if I can listen to it at work on my phone that would be good.

I tested it out last night a few different ways.  I launched it right from the URL:  http://blogtalkradio.com/JetNation and it worked fine.

Also tried it from a laptop and tablet.  But I didn't look for an app.  :)

new added news:

Mel Kiper has Jonathan Cooper at No. 10 overall on his post-combine NFL Draft big board on @SportsCenter.

So maybe we shouldn't trade down?

So maybe we shouldn't trade down?

I still think we have so many holes I like Trade down, BUT, some folks were saying OG a huge need and a Top 10 talent will be there it appears. I've seen Cooper quite a bit in interviews etc down here, and one thing for sure, VERY smart educated kid. Very bookish, studious etc. 

Archived