Jetnation will be closed February 29th, 30th and 31st

Blackout

Sequester at JN.

I heard about year and half ago T0m Shane and Maxman made a bet that they will sleep with atleast one female by end Feb 2013. If either one of them did not the site would close for 3 days. At that time they thought that this was such a bitter pill that they would force themselves to sleep with atleast one female in the interest of the nation......er....JetNation, but turns out both of them have no interest in females and cannot force themselves to sleep with one. And now everyone in nation......er.....JetNation will suffer the consequences!

Mods are taking a road trip that weekend to the 2013 Midwest Flatulence Festival.

They have a new event this year:  A  "match your chili to your BO" cookoff. 

The contest isn't fair imo because it favors people with onion or mexican food BO.  Overweight sour-funk BO doesn't really work when simulated in chili.

Mods are taking a road trip that weekend to the 2013 Midwest Flatulence Festival.

They have a new event this year:  A  "match your chili to your BO" cookoff. 

The contest isn't fair imo because it favors people with onion or mexican food BO.  Overweight sour-funk BO doesn't really lend itself to chili.

IN?

Sequester at JN.

I heard about year and half ago T0m Shane and Maxman made a bet that they will sleep with atleast one female by end Feb 2013. If either one of them did not the site would close for 3 days. At that time they thought that this was such a bitter pill that they would force themselves to sleep with atleast one female in the interest of the nation......er....JetNation, but turns out both of them have no interest in females and cannot force themselves to sleep with one. And now everyone in nation......er.....JetNation will suffer the consequences!

I have had SO MUCH HETEROSEXUAL INTERCOURSE THIS YEAR.

Sequester at JN.

I did have sex with one female this past year.  Crisis averted, lol.

I assume you are referring to Tom.  Is he posting in this thread or something?

Yes.  I can just tell by the way Gata responded to him.  He's gross.  She's wonderful.  He's probably going to chase her off like he does everyone else.

Yes. I can just tell by the way Gata responded to him. He's gross. She's wonderful. He's probably going to chase her off like he does everyone else.

The court order forbids me from banning him so like Tom's victims on a Friday night, my hands are tied here.

Yes. I can just tell by the way Gata responded to him. He's gross. She's wonderful. He's probably going to chase her off like he does everyone else.

I heard you met Gata and spent the whole time talking about how you were "the man" on a message board.

T/F ?

I heard you met Gata and spent the whole time talking about how you were "the man" on a message board.

T/F ?

LMAO , No only Max, Court, Sec 333 and TGJ met me and I was so hungover  ^_^

Archived