Some Under the Radar Guys

SenorGato

Kevin Reddick - UNC's do it all LB loosely reminds me of Karlos Dansby. Really talented player with scheme versatility as an OLB in a 4-3 and an ILB in a 3-4.

TJ McDonald - First time in a long time USC might actually be underrated in a draft. The 4.6 will make it possible to land him in the mid rounds. Competent and versatile as he's played all the roles a safety can play, and he has plenty of valuable experience. Remember when he and Robert Lester were going to be better than Mark Barron? Heh heh. Another under the radar player is the USC C Holmes.

Reid Fragel - From another school with a mediocre draft rep amongst Jets fansand maybe fans in general, but this giant OT from OSU has starting potential at RT. Another former TE turned OT.

Alvin Bailey - Great G class leaves him as kind of a forgotten man, but has the size, experience, strength, and athleticism to be a quality starter. Brian Winters is another G we don't talk aboot enough.

Nick Kasa - Another Talented TE with excellent pro size.

Montori Hughes - AKA the Kenrick Ellis of the 2013 draft. Massive DT with massive upside who started at a bigger school than he ended up at.

Jordan Reed - A Keller type TE from Florida. He and Rivera from Tenn are similar types of players.

Logan Ryan - Would not be shocked if this guy turns out to be the best CB in this draft. Either way, everyone loves how physical he is.

Steve Beauharnais - Rutgers LB is purely a late round guy, but has the size to surprise.

Michael Ford - LSU RB is not uninteresting.

Sylvester Williams - Reminds me of Pouha. Might be the most solid NT prospect in the draft after Star, though Jesse Williams is good competition. At what point does UNC start getting noticed/credit for the level of talent they're putting into the league?

There's interesting DE/OLB guys like Cornelius Washington, Jamie Collins, Davis Bass, Corey Lemonier, and Michael Buchanan that would make nice developmental guys. Washington almost kinda sorta a little bit reminds me of Bryan Thomas.

Corey Lemonier might not be under radar anymore. I had him as a late 1 prior to Indy and people said that was too high. He was basically Auburns only impact defender and he made plays week after week. then he shows up to Indy looking like Mr Olympia. 

Reid Friegel is an interesting name the problem there is someone's gonna take him rd 2/3 and play him at LT. developmental fast guy like Donald Stephenson last year. 

Ricky Wagner has fallen off of radars, but I could see him having a solid career as a RT or maybe LG.

Bit, Lemonier needed that. Good player, but I'm not sure of late first. Not too far off THO. These guys aren't necessarily under the radar in the sense that they will go in the mid rounds as we don't really talk about 60+ guys for the first two days.

Fragel does sound like the kind of guy some team would try at LT.

Kevin Reddick - UNC's do it all LB loosely reminds me of Karlos Dansby. Really talented player with scheme versatility as an OLB in a 4-3 and an ILB in a 3-4.

TJ McDonald - First time in a long time USC might actually be underrated in a draft. The 4.6 will make it possible to land him in the mid rounds. Competent and versatile as he's played all the roles a safety can play, and he has plenty of valuable experience. Remember when he and Robert Lester were going to be better than Mark Barron? Heh heh. Another under the radar player is the USC C Holmes.

Reid Fragel - From another school with a mediocre draft rep amongst Jets fansand maybe fans in general, but this giant OT from OSU has starting potential at RT. Another former TE turned OT.

Alvin Bailey - Great G class leaves him as kind of a forgotten man, but has the size, experience, strength, and athleticism to be a quality starter. Brian Winters is another G we don't talk aboot enough.

Nick Kasa - Another Talented TE with excellent pro size.

Montori Hughes - AKA the Kenrick Ellis of the 2013 draft. Massive DT with massive upside who started at a bigger school than he ended up at.

Jordan Reed - A Keller type TE from Florida. He and Rivera from Tenn are similar types of players.

Logan Ryan - Would not be shocked if this guy turns out to be the best CB in this draft. Either way, everyone loves how physical he is.

Steve Beauharnais - Rutgers LB is purely a late round guy, but has the size to surprise.

Michael Ford - LSU RB is not uninteresting.

Sylvester Williams - Reminds me of Pouha. Might be the most solid NT prospect in the draft after Star, though Jesse Williams is good competition. At what point does UNC start getting noticed/credit for the level of talent they're putting into the league?

There's interesting DE/OLB guys like Cornelius Washington, Jamie Collins, Davis Bass, Corey Lemonier, and Michael Buchanan that would make nice developmental guys. Washington almost kinda sorta a little bit reminds me of Bryan Thomas.

I got some for ya:

TE-Vance McDonald (Rice): put in a sick Combine.  He's a beefcake with soft hands.

SS- Ray Ray Armstrong (no-name school).  (6'4, 220) Left "the U" for disciplinary reasons, so he's a year out of playing college ball, but he has all of the physical skills in the world.  Not bad for a guy who might go undrafted...would love to roll the dice on him in the 7th round.   

CB- Darius Slay (Miss St.) was the guy on the other side of Jonathan Banks.  He's solid, and looked great at the combine. 

WR- Connor Vernon (Duke) Slow white kid, but he has great hands, and he knows how to draw penalties. 

Archived