Hah-Terrell Suggs says everyone hates the Pats

faba

I am joking. Im just working it baby.  I don;t even watch football. When they first said Brady I thought they were talking about the queer that played the Dad on the 70's TV series. 

Um, not to burst your bubble or anything, but Mike Brady was married to (not one, but) TWO different women. The queerest thing on that show was Alice.  She was an unnecessary expense for a struggling family of eight; you want a baby-sitter for your youngest children? that's what Greg and Marcia are for.  You want someone to clean your house? That's what Peter and Jan are for.  

Mrs. Brady should know how to cook a casserole, it's the 70s... Alice was completely out of place.   

Pppuuuhhllleeeaasssee!!!!

The Patriots run their mouth all the time.  Not.

He is holding on to his Patriot hate like a scorned chick.

I must have seen a different team doing Merriman's sack dance at San Diego's 50 yard line when they beat them in the playoffs several years ago.  I swear it was the Patriots.  But I guess when the Patriots mock another team or show poor sportsmanship (running off the field before the Super Bowl is completely over like BB did against the Giants) it's ok.  Stay classy Foxboro.

Um, not to burst your bubble or anything, but Mike Brady was married to (not one, but) TWO different women. The queerest thing on that show was Alice.  She was an unnecessary expense for a struggling family of eight; you want a baby-sitter for your youngest children? that's what Greg and Marcia are for.  You want someone to clean your house? That's what Peter and Jan are for.  

Mrs. Brady should know how to cook a casserole, it's the 70s... Alice was completely out of place.   

Brady is married to the hottest woman on the planet.  Nuff said.

Suggs is right

the NFL didn't care when Carson Palmer got injured but Brady gets injured and BAM you can't touch the QB anymore

the NFL probably won't be my favorite sport within five years :(

Let me guess... competitive mouth breathing?

Agreed.  Big picture, Suggs is probably right, but his ranting and raving about the Patriots isn't a good look.  You just scored a big playoff win against the Patriots, why mud-sling now?  Looks like he's got an inferiority complex, sorta oddly impressive given this comes immediately after winning a Super Bowl.  Stay classy Suggs.  As a Patriots fan, I can say this helps soften the blow of a painful playoff exit at the hands of the Ravens ... nobody has ever accused them of being gracious sportsmen, and Suggs just looks like a buffoon.

Um... the Pats are famous for running their mouths after they win.  I remember a long dissertation by a bunch of Pats fans, led by Garb, about how it was classy to wait until you've won to run your mouth instead of spouting off like Bart Scott.  This was right before the Jets Pats playoff game in 2010 IIRC.  Can't have it both ways. Pats run their mouths after a win all the time- the Lights Out dance, the "best defense" line.  **** 'em. 

Am I the only one this does nothing for? You know what tends to draw hate? Success.

Is that why everyone hates me?

Um... the Pats are famous for running their mouths after they win.  I remember a long dissertation by a bunch of Pats fans, led by Garb, about how it was classy to wait until you've won to run your mouth instead of spouting off like Bart Scott.  This was right before the Jets Pats playoff game in 2010 IIRC.  Can't have it both ways. Pats run their mouths after a win all the time- the Lights Out dance, the "best defense" line.  **** 'em. 

Is that why everyone hates me?

Most teams run their mouths.  Football players are largely hyper-competitive assholes and aren't gracious.

I must have seen a different team doing Merriman's sack dance at San Diego's 50 yard line when they beat them in the playoffs several years ago.  I swear it was the Patriots.  But I guess when the Patriots mock another team or show poor sportsmanship (running off the field before the Super Bowl is completely over like BB did against the Giants) it's ok.  Stay classy Foxboro.

Never said they did not talk during/after games.  You forgot Vrabel mimicking an Eagle (TO?) during the Superbowl.

All I am saying, he apprently has Patriots on the brain.  Move on. 

...and Pats trolls having bruised vagina's everytime someone criticizes the Pats !

Wow....that stings.    :hand:

Suggs is right

the NFL didn't care when Carson Palmer got injured but Brady gets injured and BAM you can't touch the QB anymore

the NFL probably won't be my favorite sport within five years :(

What will the NFL do?

Archived