Jets worked out David Garrard

Maxman

I absolutely HATE Manfred Mann's Blinded By The Light-they did a good job on The Mighty Quinn especially with Klaus Voormann playing the opening flute part and the bass. I find this discussion much more interesting the any of the prospects put forth for the New York Jets QBs...Max is right-I'm gonna be right: it will be Sanchez....anybody remember when we all believed that if Sanchez had the ball inside 2 minutes that he was going to get it done and win the game?

LOL Jimmy,, anyone who does a Boss tune y'all will be pissed ;) (I like original better also)

I think flick Blow used Mann's version cayuse it was a little more amped up. FYI James (as you well know) the first half of the movie Blow is close to my life story from my late teen/early twenties (different commodity). Luckily I escaped before the payback endured in Part 2 and invested instead  ;)

Warmack's been overrated from the start. He wasn't even the best G prospect going into the year - that was Cooper - and I suspect that Warmack got his hype because of the team he plays for. 

I kept seeing reports of him being the best overall player in this draft and a perennial probowler.  I'm sorry, I just don't see it.  Sure, I saw some nice plays, but I also saw some whiffs that reminded me of Ducasse.  I would rather have an athletic lineman as opposed to some fat slob who didn't even lift at the combine.  That, to me, shows me that he's not willing to bust his ass and he's just resting on his laurels and his reputation.

I kept seeing reports of him being the best overall player in this draft and a perennial probowler.  I'm sorry, I just don't see it.  Sure, I saw some nice plays, but I also saw some whiffs that reminded me of Ducasse.  I would rather have an athletic lineman as opposed to some fat slob who didn't even lift at the combine.  That, to me, shows me that he's not willing to bust his ass and he's just resting on his laurels and his reputation.

The only thing that Ducasse and Warmack have in common is that they are black human beings with 10 fingers and toes. Thats about it. 

Archived