•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Flight Crew Tryouts

ny jets flight crew ny jets cheerleaders

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,069 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

New Jets Flight Crew Season Set to Take Off

Early Bird Registration Ends Next Friday, Open Auditions for Flight Crew Cheerleading Squad Begin April 13

Prep Classes begin March 14 with a chance to receive Priority Boarding

The New York Jets 2013 cheerleader auditions are quickly approaching. As part of the New York Jets Flight Crew, up to 40 women will have the opportunity to perform at home games and participate in once-in-a-lifetime experiences in the New York market. The preliminary and semifinal rounds on April 13-14 and the finals on April 28 will all be held at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. JetBlue Airways is a presenting partner of the 2013 New York Jets Flight Crew.

“The Flight Crew cheerleaders play an integral part in elevating the fan experience on gameday,” said Flight Crew Director Denise Garvey. “We have grown immensely over the last six years and are not only entertaining those at the stadium, but we are sharing our Flight Crew spirit with fans at events and appearances throughout the Tri-State area.”

As in years past, "early bird" registration is available. The timeline and fees are as follows:

Today – March 8th ($25 audition fee)
March 9th – April 8th ($35 audition fee)
April 13th ($40 audition fee)

“This is an unforgettable experience for young women wanting to represent a National Football League team in one of the most unique markets,” Garvey added. “We’re looking for talented women who are eager to experience what it’s like to perform in front of 80,000 fans at MetLife Stadium and become part of Jets Nation.”

To prepare for auditions, the team is offering a series of prep classes that will be held at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park, NJ. These classes are not mandatory but are designed to help candidates train for the auditions.

New this year, the team is introducing the Priority Boarding Program. At each prep class, Garvey has the opportunity to a give a certificate to a dancer whose abilities have stood out throughout the class. This certificate will allow the selected dancer to bypass the preliminary audition and go straight to the semifinal round. For detailed information on the 2013 auditions and prep classes and to learn more about the Priority Boarding Program, visit www.newyorkjets.com/flightcrew.

About the Flight Crew Cheerleaders: The New York Jets Flight Crew was created in 2007 to enhance the overall fan experience by infusing additional energy and enthusiasm into each home game. Members of the multi-talented, multi-purpose entertainment team are dancers, athletes and active participants in the Jets community. Whether they are performing a choreographed dance routine or appearing at New York Jets charity events, all members of the New York Jets Flight Crew are committed to excellence and serving as role models for Jets fans across the globe. Follow the Flight Crew on Facebook at facebook.com/NewYorkJetsFlightCrew, on Twitter @JetsFlightCrew and on Instagram @jetsflightcrew.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 T0mShane

T0mShane

You can smell the death upon him.

• Members
  • 29,390 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

!!!!!MOAR SLUTS!!!!!
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#3 SouthernJet

SouthernJet

Hey, nice marmot!

• Members
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Cant wait!!

funny-pictures-humor-guy-cheerlead-costu

Posted Image

"No straight lines make up my life, and all my roads have bends;
There's no clear-cut beginnings, and so far no dead-ends."

#4 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 17,586 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

http://www.dailyhaha...cheerleader.jpg

JN's team

#5 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,069 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

What stinks is that Dennis Agapito was doing such a good job here.  His articles are good, JetNation Radio is off to a good start.  Now I am going to have to work around his flight crew schedule.  I am all for chasing your dreams but enough already.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#6 De-Jet-Erate/Duane

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

Tailgate Chef

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Cant wait!!

funny-pictures-humor-guy-cheerlead-costu

Is tht Max's high school year book picture?

The three essentials of life: reasonably well-prepared food, a moderately alcohlic diet, and the amiable company of amiable women...

#7 JetPotato

JetPotato

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Leave no stone unturned.

#8 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,883 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Flight crew auditions for 2013.

Edited by JetsFanInDenver, 14 April 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#9 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,849 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hope Courtney has been practicing her moves, this might be her last chance to get close enough to Mark.

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#10 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,799 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

why are the flight crew pretty, but not hot ?  the knicks city dancers make my jeans tight and you only see them for 1 second during commercial breaks

is it a low paying gig ?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#11 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,883 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

why are the flight crew pretty, but not hot ?  the knicks city dancers make my jeans tight and you only see them for 1 second during commercial breaks

is it a low paying gig ?

I think this is the first round of auditions. Over the years the Flight Crew has gotten better with each pasing year. So I expect the upgrade to continue. Unless we trade them to the Bucs!

#12 whodeawhodat

whodeawhodat

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,415 posts
  • LocationI was up above it, now I'm down in it.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

is it a low paying gig ?

I know bucs cheerleaders do not even get paid by the bucs. they make some money off appearances and sh*t...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users