Arkham Villains - sign up thread

Leelou

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you going to answer every post I make?  Now I think I get why CTM has so much fun with you.....you literally can't help yourself.

You are asking me questions - and surprised / faulting me because I'm answering you. 

You are a special kind of stupid.

I'm out till May...new job...short-term gig...very limited LOA...can't even keep up with the draft...on a good note...off for Spring Break this week...headed to Breckenridge to ski with the kids...able to play again come mid-May...

I'm out till May...new job...short-term gig...very limited LOA...can't even keep up with the draft...on a good note...off for Spring Break this week...headed to Breckenridge to ski with the kids...able to play again come mid-May...

Cool, have fun skiing

I miss you, but I'm glad things are going well for you. 

Enjoy your family man.  Wear thermal underwear.  

You are asking me questions - and surprised / faulting me because I'm answering you. 

You are a special kind of stupid.

I've signed up for the CTM School of Ape-trolling.  I'm expecting a world-class education here.  We'll see if it gets me to the next level.

Archived