Free Agency News & Rumors

Bleedin Green

Since as of 4PM free agency is officially upon us, I figured we might as well create a thread to throw a lot of the stuff going on around the league that does not necessarily deserve it's own thread, as things are bound to be rolling in like crazy.

Things I've come across so far:

Bears signed TE Martellus Bennett

Giant signed CB Aaron Ross

There are also rumors that apparently the Jets are looking at RB Mike Goodson.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Chiefs reached agreement in principle on a four-year deal with former Dolphins TE Anthony Fasano.

I'm just glad he isnt a Dolphin.

NFL: AroundTheLeague@NFL_ATL

Martellus Bennett agrees in principle, headed to Chicago to join the Bears, reports @RapSheet http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000150049/article/martellus-bennett-agrees-to-terms-with-chicago-bears?campaign=Twitter_atl

Interesting two TEs off the market.  Makes me wonder where Keller will end up.

Since as of 4PM free agency is officially upon us, I figured we might as well create a thread to throw a lot of the stuff going on around the league that does not necessarily deserve it's own thread, as things are bound to be rolling in like crazy.

Great idea, I almost started a similar thread, but as you can see from the other six threads that just popped up...

We have things to talk about again!!!  We don't need to listen to the grumbling back-and-forth of you know who. 

Great idea, I almost started a similar thread, but as you can see from the other six threads that just popped up...

We have things to talk about again!!!  We don't need to listen to the grumbling back-and-forth of you know who. 

Like that is ever going to let up.

Great captaincy! Nice move to putting it all in one place.

There are also rumors that apparently the Jets are looking at RB Mike Goodson. Who is Mike Goodson with team do he plays for?

Great captaincy! Nice move to putting it all in one place.

It's a new league year.  I don't think he is captain now. 

Black Unicorn to Chicago!

I hear from a source of mine that the Jets will be giving bit up as part of the trade package, so no need for concern.

Bit's first post on BucsNation.com

Bitonti: Hey guys. New here. Is Gaines Adams still around? I had that guy as a once-in-a-generation can't-miss stud!

I had no idea that Martellus Bennett was this awesome.  

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/15480/bennett-im-kind-of-like-a-black-unicorn

Ask any of the guys in the camp, I'm stronger than I've ever been, I'm faster than I've ever been. I could run all day. I'm kind of like a black unicorn out there. It's amazing to watch. You go out there and you see a big, black guy running down the field, it's usually me.

Eli's a real laid-back guy. He's easy to talk to. Just ask him what he wants. It's not like, sometimes like your wife, you never know what she wants. You ask and she's like, 'Well, I don't want chicken.' You're like, 'Well, do you want steak?' She's like, 'No, I don't want steak.' You know Eli knows if he wants chicken or steak.

Q: How's your hamstring? 

Bennett: "That was like 10 weeks ago. My hamstring feels good. You want to touch it?"

Archived