Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

2146249-batman_villains_by_hta3ci.jpg?w=

The villains of Arkham have united to take down Batman, his annoying sidekick and any else who is helping him.

Joker called the notorious villains of Arkham together for a meeting to find a way to rid Gotham of Batman and that little twerp sidekick of his once and for all. As everyone arrived, it became apparent that Batman and a few of his known associates had disguised themselves and joined the meeting. This actually worked well with Joker's plans since they could take care of the problem here and now, plus it would get rid of some of the competition. 

Rules

Standard mafia rules (no talking outside the game thread unless specified, if dead keep your chatter to topics unrelated to the game...etc)

~ No character reveals or hinting (I will mod kill you if you do). You may role reveal. 

~ 14. GFY

Mods
Leelou & Verbal

Players
1. SMC - Poison Ivy, vanilla - lynched D2
2. Nol - Catwoman, tracker - NK N3
3. JiF - Riddler, lynch bomb - lynched D1
4. Ape
5. Darthe - Joker, cop - NK N4
6. AVM - Two-Face, vig - NK N2
7. Ishy - Robin, goon - lynched D4
8. Lily
9. Crusher - Alfred, watcher - lynched D3
10. Pac JiF 
11.Smash - Bane, vanilla - blew up D1
12. Nae - Commissioner Gordon, framer - lynched D5
13. Tina - Harley Quinn, doc - NK N5
14. Hess

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven't forgotten Ishy ruining my vig streak in that other game. I really wanted to win the game single-handedly. Who wouldn't?

Vote Ishy

I have a habit of disappointing women and ruining their dreams. Glad I still have it.

tumblr_m3h3s9yRIp1qzn5f0o1_250.gif

Bob's Burgers is ******* hilarious, fyi.

Not sure why anyone is resisting the genius play of lynching JIF. No brainer. He's the worst.

Well hello ejaculatory prime. Hope the misses is well.

I like my vote on Pac but willing to move to anyone in the game other than you.  Fertile prince of impregnation.  

Well hello ejaculatory prime. Hope the misses is well.

I like my vote on Pac but willing to move to anyone in the game other than you.  Fertile prince of impregnation.  

She's doing good - we are in the 2nd trimester starting today. She made it through the 1st with minimal morning sickness (which she only felt at night) and was mostly just really sleepy, so she got lots of naps.

We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday for the first time. A-MAZE-ING!

Oh yeah, we should kill Darthe, he's number 5 on the list, and that's my lucky number.

voightbreakdance.gif

Congratulations, Ape. I hope your wife will continue to feel good. Remember to give her everything she wants. Especially if it´s chocolate. :)

Vote Tina

Joke votes still deserve reasons. And on that note...

FoS Ape

:D I need a reason... maybe it´s because Darthe´s grandmother´s mother was vegetarian and I want to be one?

Archived