Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Verbag is also a mod but he's MIA.

That hurts, Lily.  I was hoping to get a reveal out of Darthe with my vote but others pealed off him before he was forced to reveal.  Now we've run up JiF and I believe he's town and not worthy of a vote.

hey monkey breath did JIF ever reveal ? You guys voted him up, he cries all over the thread, and you get no reveal ?

Unvote JIF vote ape now you can reveal

Good. Goooooood.

10926d1278356325-keyboard-colour-scheme-

Unvote

Vote JIF

I'm the greatest townie there is.

If people want to lynch me for stifled activity, then I'd encourage any scum hunters to re-read my contributions thus far, and go after anyone that is over-selling play style as a reason. I'm admittedly playing a certain way, to see who tries to leverage it. 

I proved over the past months I'm a dynamite D1 scum hunter, so anyone angling to get rid of me early for low post count is an opportunist. Crusher, you are guilty of this.

JIF I nailed. His emo self-vote was a stall tactic designed to freeze you guys while you guessed what he might be up to, I knew he'd eventually come at me OMGUS if other people voted me, so I played this way to give scum an easy path to shifting momentum from JIF to me.

Re-read, and you will hopefully see it as clearly as I do.

Good response btw, very good town tell for you. 

Good. Goooooood.

10926d1278356325-keyboard-colour-scheme-

Unvote

Vote JIF

If people want to lynch me for stifled activity, then I'd encourage any scum hunters to re-read my contributions thus far, and go after anyone that is over-selling play style as a reason. I'm admittedly playing a certain way, to see who tries to leverage it. 

I proved over the past months I'm a dynamite D1 scum hunter, so anyone angling to get rid of me early for low post count is an opportunist. Crusher, you are guilty of this.

JIF I nailed. His emo self-vote was a stall tactic designed to freeze you guys while you guessed what he might be up to, I knew he'd eventually come at me OMGUS if other people voted me, so I played this way to give scum an easy path to shifting momentum from JIF to me.

Re-read, and you will hopefully see it as clearly as I do.

Good response btw, very good town tell for you. 

LMAO

I'm guilty of being bored to death in this slow ass game.  I like it when you puke non-sense like this as you tell us how brilliant you are and how amazing your strategy is.  Yet...  other than telling us your an amazing day 1 scum hunter and you have rope-a-doped us into running you up... you still have NOT really revealed anything except you are still your favorite player.

LMAO

I'm guilty of being bored to death in this slow ass game.  I like it when you puke non-sense like this as you tell us how brilliant you are and how amazing your strategy is.  Yet...  other than telling us your an amazing day 1 scum hunter and you have rope-a-doped us into running you up... you still have NOT really revealed anything except you are still your favorite player.

I just told you.

You are trying way too hard to make this lynch happen, and I didn't "rope-a-dope" you guys from running me up, you pushed it, I just did nothing to discourage it.

(Note to townies: file this under Crusher setting up the "he was town but he played like sh*t and it's his own fault he got lynched" excuse)

Edit:

oh-shit-the-little-fockers-Favim.com-232

There's always one, lol..

Yes, JiF hinted Riddler.  I disagree that he's jester, don't know why you'd jump to that conclusion.  Riddler is a top villain...he's almost certainly town.

There is NO character hinting, if he was actually the Riddler he'd have been modkilled. Leelou didn't make many rules, but that was one she spelled out explicitly. 

So... why you selling this bogus?

(edited to fix image link)

tumblr_m9yh41EMiJ1qedb29o1_500.gif

JIF makes for an informative lynch now. More than a few people have tried to stall and/or divert his train. Kill him, if he flips scum, I'll solve the rest of this tomorrow. 

There is NO character hinting, if he was actually the Riddler he'd have been modkilled. Leelou didn't make many rules, but that was one she spelled out explicitly.

So... why you selling this bogus?

That's really a stupid way to view the dynamics. Under your scenario, the scum can easily win by forcing townies to character reveal and then have Leelou modkill them off.

We can't game LeelouMod with this. It's an unfair position for her. The easiest way is for her to ignore it.

I think the best way to deal with this is to have a counter. If anyone can counter, say that you "absolutely know JiF is lying" without revealing who you are.

That's really a stupid way to view the dynamics. Under your scenario, the scum can easily win by forcing townies to character reveal and then have Leelou modkill them off.

We can't game LeelouMod with this. It's an unfair position for her. The easiest way is for her to ignore it.

I think the best way to deal with this is to have a counter. If anyone can counter, say that you "absolutely know JiF is lying" without revealing who you are.

Nothing stupid about what I said, don't hate because I'm 10 steps ahead of you.

Haters%20Gonna%20Hate.gif_thumb.jpg

I just told you.

You are trying way too hard to make this lynch happen, and I didn't "rope-a-dope" you guys from running me up, you pushed it, I just did nothing to discourage it.

(Note to townies: file this under Crusher setting up the "he was town but he played like sh*t and it's his own fault he got lynched" excuse)

Edit:

oh-shit-the-little-fockers-Favim.com-232

Are you even reading?  I started this to get you active and at the same time to see who reacted to it.  I work you like a smelly furry puppet.  

hey monkey breath did JIF ever reveal ? You guys voted him up, he cries all over the thread, and you get no reveal ?

Unvote JIF vote ape now you can reveal

can you goofballs vote JIF now so I can hammer him ... Thanks

Got ya. Welcome to Crusher Dome BITCH!!!!!

unvote

vote SMASHED

Vote Count

JiF (5): Darthe, Ape, Nol, Hess, Lily

Ape (3): AVM, JiF, Smash

Darthe (2): Tina, SMC

SMC (1): Pac

Pac (1): Ishy

Smash (1): Crusher

not voting: Nae

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline Monday 11 AM

hmm..  JiF wants to get lynched, that much is clear.  I don't feel like giving him what he wants.

Sadly, I'm mafia'd out.  I really need a couple months off and will return in spring with a vengence.  It really is sad to see a player of my caliber simply going through the motions.

I'm not quitting, just making it clear that instead of getting the whole scum team in short order I might only get 1 or 2.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Archived