Jets starters as of today...

T0mShane

How unconventional So the $ to guards helps their offense significantly be great when it theoretically they could rest on the all powerful QB to just be good? How can they even afford big money to anyone with a 20 million dollar QB? 

You're asking me what now?

We dont play any games in March.

Truth!  And I look forward to preseason when we average about 8 yards per half but get to yell, "PRESEASON IS MEANINGLESS".

Then, October, when we get to yell, "WE ARE NOT MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED YET".

Then, late November, "THIS IS ALL REX'S FAULT".

Then, December, "AT LEAST SANCHEZ AND HOLMES WILL BE GONE".

Fun times ahead.

QB: Garrard, unless Rex is in full death wish mode

RB: Bilal Powell

WR1: Holmes (if healthy)

WR2: Kerley

WR3: Hill

TE: Cumberland

LT: Brick

LG: Landolt(?)

C: Mangold

RG: Vlad

RT: Howard

DE: Wilkerson, Coples

NT: Ellis

OLB: McIntyre, Sapp

ILB: Davis, Harris

CB: Cro, Revis(?), Wilson

S: Bush, Allen

K: ?

P: Malone

Pretty scary. How do you go about fixing that?

This is terrible.  THEY HAVE NO KICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, we haven't really been playing many game September through January either last two seasons.

The Jets have been in the playoff hunt come week 15 the past 2 seasons.

Truth!  And I look forward to preseason when we average about 8 yards per half but get to yell, "PRESEASON IS MEANINGLESS".

Then, October, when we get to yell, "WE ARE NOT MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED YET".

Then, late November, "THIS IS ALL REX'S FAULT".

Then, December, "AT LEAST SANCHEZ AND HOLMES WILL BE GONE".

Fun times ahead.

So 2 days into FA and its all over for the Jets.  Tha'ts rational.  lol

We don't play any in January either

This is true. 2 season in a row of no games in Jan. Sign us up for another in 13. 3 straight years!!! Longest drought since Kotite.

Not even sure why the Jets are playing in 13. Probably better off forfeiting the season and not risking injury on any of our "players".

Woody runs this team like a dysfunctional McDonald's manager..

He is afraid of his shadow, to boot.  

Mark Sanchez is going to start and  earn every bit of his almost 9 million bucks, and that is the way it is. Woody's only recompense is

by the time he rides this friggin nightmarish train into the ground is Rex nor Sanchize will be employable anywhere of note, after all , where

do you go after getting canned from McDonalds ?

They picked up Garrard to make it look good.. for the *boss*, after all..even he could tell that Mark wasn't "very good" post butt fumble, of course.. up until then, (and even now) any plausible reason for sucky play is good enough for Woody.

The Jets have been in the playoff hunt come week 15 the past 2 seasons.

So 2 days into FA and its all over for the Jets.  Tha'ts rational.  lol

It was over for last season at this point last year too.

We're rebuilding.  It's a thing.  Despite what some want to believe.

I'm actually quite happy about it.

This is true. 2 season in a row of no games in Jan. Sign us up for another in 13. 3 straight years!!! Longest drought since Kotite.

Not even sure why the Jets are playing in 13. Probably better off forfeiting the season and not risking injury on any of our "players".

I'm sensing sarcasm

It was over for last season at this point last year too.

We're rebuilding.  It's a thing.  Despite what some want to believe.

I'm actually quite happy about it.

Strange how it was over this time last year but the Jets were playing for a playoff spot vs. the Titans in week 15.

I'm sensing sarcasm

Zero.  Dead serious.  Might as well.  Save everyone from the wear and tear. 

Strange how it was over this time last year but the Jets were playing for a playoff spot vs. the Titans in week 15.

Zero.  Dead serious.  Might as well.  Save everyone from the wear and tear. 

Yes, they had a chance to back in to the playoffs on a multi-way tie breaker that involved them winning 3 games in a row... at the time, they were on their biggest winning streak of the season, which was 2 games.  Both against horrible teams.  Forgive me for not drinking the Kool-Aid.

Yes, they had a chance to back in to the playoffs on a multi-way tie breaker that involved them winning 3 games in a row... at the time, they were on their biggest winning streak of the season, which was 2 games.  Both against horrible teams.  Forgive me for not drinking the Kool-Aid.

Oh, so they werent actually out of it this time last year.  weird.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lol

Hey, thats my new Avatar!!!

Oh, so they werent actually out of it this time last year.  weird.

Hey, thats my new Avatar!!!

Mathematically, no.  I wonder why Vegas didn't have them at equal money with the Pats and Ravens to come out of the AFC?

If you want to discuss things from a purely "technically they still have a shot" perspective, then there's no reason for a discussion forum to exist.  Simply, "this week the Jets won" and "this week the jets lost" should be sufficient.

Mathematically, no.  I wonder why Vegas didn't have them at equal money with the Pats and Ravens to come out of the AFC?

If you want to discuss things from a purely "technically they still have a shot" perspective, then there's no reason for a discussion forum to exist.  Simply, "this week the Jets won" and "this week the jets lost" should be sufficient.

You're right.  I should just do like you and concede the season in March.  That makes for great discussion.

You're right.  I should just do like you and concede the season in March.  That makes for great discussion.

Plenty to discuss... Are the right pieces in place for the future... Do the young guys improve over the season... What do we need to add... Who should we draft... Who will be the next QB... How do our draft picks progress... Does Hill learn to catch... What are we doing about a pass rusher...

But, I don't want to take your win from you.  You are right, the 6-10 Jets were not mathematically eliminated in week 15.  I hope along with you're new avatar, you'll add this to your signature as a sign of your success:

first_place_ribbon.jpg

You're right. I should just do like you and concede the season in March. That makes for great discussion.

You're a giant dumbass. Just discuss why you think the Jets have a chance this year instead of crying about posters on a message board, you thumb-sucking Nancy.

Plenty to discuss... Are the right pieces in place for the future... Do the young guys improve over the season... What do we need to add... Who should we draft... Who will be the next QB... How do our draft picks progress... Does Hill learn to catch... What are we doing about a pass rusher...

But, I don't want to take your win from you.  You are right, the 6-10 Jets were not mathematically eliminated in week 15.  I hope along with you're new avatar, you'll add this to your signature as a sign of your success:

first_place_ribbon.jpg

Oh, I get it.  You cant have these discussions if you have my view point.  Neat.

You're a giant dumbass. Just discuss why you think the Jets have a chance this year instead of crying about posters on a message board, you thumb-sucking Nancy.

Giant isnt a big enough description.  

Its not my fault.  My mother's an alcoholic and I'm a product of fetal alcohol syndrome, remember? 

Giant isnt a big enough description.

Its not my fault. My mother's an alcoholic and I'm a product of fetal alcohol syndrome, remember?

Here's a template:

Interesting take, guys, but I disagree. I think the Jets will compete because:

1. _______________

2. _______________

3. _______________

I would have thought you could have, but instead all I've read is hyperbole and defensiveness.

Confused. 

Here's a template:

1. I believe in Rex Ryan

2. Its March and we have no idea what our roster will like in August but I like our core and believe its not impossible to build upon.

3. Teams are competitive in rebuild mold these days.  2 years ago, the NFCW was the worst conference in Football, by far, but they were competitive while building in the right direction.  Dont see why the Jets are different.

This is nothing new, things I've said a million times before until everyone started this stupid sh*t thats going on.  You consistently insult me for saying these things, so whats the point?

Archived