Back from Miami.......

Brenjetsfan

Well boyz-n-girlz another FABALOUS trip to sunny Florida. GREAT time had by all..... :roll:

With the wonderful world of cell phones an internet, obviously there is nothing to report that has not already been posted so here is a link to add to your TO DO LIST....

Miami Pics 05.....

http://www.msnusers.com/jetnation

check out the writing under the Coca Cola pic.....

miami05007.jpg

For those who don't know this man.....he is the HUNTER

miami05024.jpg

Buzzsaw an wife Nicole from front row left

Joisey, Me, Jets28 (shaq), GGG, Savage69, Mathis81 & Mrs.Mathis (Andrea), Judy on the end Mrs JETFAN13,

Top back Left to rite...Newjetster, JetfanDan, Jumba Becky, Jill Mike, BronxVic (SOcalters) in the middel Al Jetfan13 an Scottishjet in the middle.

Glad you made it home safe and sound and thanks for the pictures Bren!! It was a great time

Max - our girl deserves a raise and a promotion! She worked South Florida with the voracity of an 80's Port Authority hooker - spreading the virtues of JetNation to many Jet fans without a home site.

ps - I signed her timecard for 9 hours OT on Friday night.

Glad you made it home safe and sound and thanks for the pictures Bren!! It was a great time

Max - our girl deserves a raise and a promotion! She worked South Florida with the voracity of an 80's Port Authority hooker - spreading the virtues of JetNation to many Jet fans without a home site.

ps - I signed her timecard for 9 hours OT on Friday night.

You are preaching to the choir. There is no way to thank Bren for what she has done for JetNation. There is no way.

What she does for this site is INCREDIBLE. I try to thank her every chance I get. But it is not enough. She is AMAZING.

glad you made it home ok... sorry i missed you ran into the socalers on the way to the stadium but missed you #-o

saw Cathy Joisey Mean Bro Jumba and Limo Lady on Sat... see you next season :wub1:

Great to see you, Ricky!!! And glad you finally made it to JetNation.com!!!

E-mail me the pictures: ganggreengirl@jetnation.com

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Oh so THAT was Mathis 81 the cat sitting in the row above us-nice guy too-did you give JFBM her CD Bren?I really dug meeting who I got to meet Sunday

That was me, had a blast, hope I can include Miami in my away trip next year cause that was some fun...!

Oh so THAT was Mathis 81 the cat sitting in the row above us-nice guy too-did you give JFBM her CD Bren?I really dug meeting who I got to meet Sunday

Jared - Welcome aboard dude! It was great meeting you and your lady.

Jimmy - I'm bummed you guys had to leave when you did, was looking forward to talking to you after the game. Next year - and hopefully I can come hear you play as well

Archived