•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

David Wells being traded...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blackout

Blackout

go JETS

• Members
  • 33,560 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

I just saw this interview on tv:

he went into Torre's office and was like "i'm not being traded am i? and Torre said yes.  Wells then says "please tell me it's not Toronto" only to see a befuddled Joe Torre tell him yes.

Poor guy

The best radio host and Jets fan of all time: http://www.registerstar.com/multimedia/bruce_jacobs/

#2 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,360 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Did they have DVRs from when this was relevant?

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#3 Blackout

Blackout

go JETS

• Members
  • 33,560 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Did they have DVRs from when this was relevant?

was clearly relevant enough to get a response from you

owned.

The best radio host and Jets fan of all time: http://www.registerstar.com/multimedia/bruce_jacobs/

#4 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,360 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

was clearly relevant enough to get a response from you

owned.

Wow.  Internet Loser thy name is Blackout.

Anyways..someone has to point out your idiocy in the hopes you actually might post seomthing relevant.

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#5 Blackout

Blackout

go JETS

• Members
  • 33,560 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

Wow.  Internet Loser thy name is Blackout.

Anyways..someone has to point out your idiocy in the hopes you actually might post seomthing relevant.

i posted about your LOSER team cutting brandon lloyd

the pats haven't won a SB since i was in freaking high school bro, you might wanna pick a new band wagon to jump on you clown you ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users