Which would you prefer at #9?

RyanBe_Tebowing

Were you on the Mingo wagon before? I don't remember. 

i try to present a contra case on these guys that are serious targets for the Jets. I was never against him at 9 just wondered why he didn't get better production. Rotation system at LSU had something to do with, these teams in the SEC run 8 deep. 

Jones hands down.  Everyone else in  there scares the heck out of me.  

Yeah, Jones has the injury issue, but he seems to have been given clearance by the docs, that his injury won’t be traumatic early in his career.

I’d rather gamble that his play level will deteriorate more rapidly as he approaches 30, then he was a total bust at 23. 

mingo scares me just for the fact that the analysts were saying that they watched lots of tape on him and saw he was around plays not necessarily in or making them more often than not.

sh*t.

On my i phone i can't tell but I just accidentally either repped or neg repped u. Sorry or possibly not. Weird since they redid the site I can't tell anymore in mobile version.

mingo scares me just for the fact that the analysts were saying that they watched lots of tape on him and saw he was around plays not necessarily in or making them more often than not.

same here, he just  has to much mayvin or whatever his name is

sh*t.

On my i phone i can't tell but I just accidentally either repped or neg repped u. Sorry or possibly not. Weird since they redid the site I can't tell anymore in mobile version.

lol all good if u didnt mean to rep me i can neg rep myself to restore balance to the world lol

Jones hands down.  Everyone else in  there scares the heck out of me.  

Yeah, Jones has the injury issue, but he seems to have been given clearance by the docs, that his injury won’t be traumatic early in his career.

I’d rather gamble that his play level will deteriorate more rapidly as he approaches 30, then he was a total bust at 23. 

I didn't watch a lot of Georgia football last year but Jones was bullied by the Bama OL all game.   How is he going to hold up in the NFL?   I can't see the Jets drafting a 1-trick pony with the #9 pick in the draft.   

I didn't watch a lot of Georgia football last year but Jones was bullied by the Bama OL all game.   How is he going to hold up in the NFL?   I can't see the Jets drafting a 1-trick pony with the #9 pick in the draft.   

i say trade out of the 9th get a 3rd there is good olbs in the 4rth and 5th. draft oline and wrs.

Archived