DHB drawing interest from Jets

F.Chowds

If DHB lives up to even a small part of his potential with the jets, i'm sure the next coach/QB would be glad to have him. Also do you really think it's likely that the Jets are going to "produce" and have a winning year this season? With this roster?

I mean it's possible... It's also possible that Jennifer Lawrence will fall in love with me or that I'll win the Mega Millions...

I would wager that the odds of the Jets having a positive season is infinitely more likely than you and Jennifer Lawrence or me and Meagan Good or Stacy Dash. Tis all relative n sh*t.

I think it's even more possible that the Jets receive some breakout seasons. That's the beauty of having a very young, healthy roster with several high upside guys...

I would wager that the odds of the Jets having a positive season is infinitely more likely than you and Jennifer Lawrence or me and Meagan Good or Stacy Dash. Tis all relative n sh*t.

I think it's even more possible that the Jets receive some breakout seasons. That's the beauty of having a very young, healthy roster with several high upside guys...

Well put. Even a slight chance is always going to be greater than zero!

The same way I know Stephen Hill can't.....I've watched him play.  I just googled it and he was tied with Stephen Hill with 5 drops last year, for what it's worth.

But how many times was he targeted say compared to Hill ? He did have a drop in numbers last season but the season b4 that the one where Sanjay Lal was coaching him the guy got pretty near to 1000 yards receiving.

No one is saying here that he needs to go to Canton but given the question marks we have the WR position he would be a good signing!

Funny!

But are you sure about that ?

As sure as I am about anything in the NFL.

Nobody has denied it, including Tampa Bay.  Revis is for sale.  Question is, does anyone want him at the price he is asking.

Doesn’t seem like to many 

Nobody has denied it, including Tampa Bay.  Revis is for sale.  Question is, does anyone want him at the price he is asking.

Good, will only make for a more team friendly contract extension from the Jets late in the summer.

I was hoping the Jets would take a look at DHB. He has alot of upside and is still very young. Don't tell me he couldn't help us considering the crap we have catching the ball for us now...The Sanjay connection would help him get more production here, and raider cast offs have bettered their careers elsewhere before after leaving the black hole. Speed kills and DHB and Hill both have that.

Good, will only make for a more team friendly contract extension from the Jets late in the summer.

Not being a prophet I can’t say for sure what Woody is thinking, but judging by the actions of the Jets since the season ended, I think Woody just doesn’t trust Revis will honor any contract he signs.

If that is the case, and I believe it is, he won’t be on the team come September no matter what 

Not being a prophet I can’t say for sure what Woody is thinking, but judging by the actions of the Jets since the season ended, I think Woody just doesn’t trust Revis will honor any contract he signs.

If that is the case, and I believe it is, he won’t be on the team come September no matter what 

The actions are dictated by the contract. The whole organization knew 2012 was going to be the last year under that contract 3 years ago when he signed it.

The actions are dictated by the contract. The whole organization knew 2012 was going to be the last year under that contract 3 years ago when he signed it.

Maybe idzik didn't get the memo

Actually I agree.  2012 was the last year of his Jets contract

The JETS might be talking. If i was to guess i would think the strategy being employed here we have to get a minimum this number of picks to make trading him worthwhile otherwise he plays out his contract and we will see what it takes to sign him next season.

So they are talking but that does not mean he WILL be traded.

5 drops isn't enough of a sample size to mean anything.

To be honest, DHB has not been as big of a butcher as he was when he first came in the league.  However, he does have a tendency to "body catch" which is less desirable than a guy who snatches the ball with his hands because you don't get as many YAC's when you are jumping or adjusting to catch the ball in your gut.

The JETS might be talking. If i was to guess i would think the strategy being employed here we have to get a minimum this number of picks to make trading him worthwhile otherwise he plays out his contract and we will see what it takes to sign him next season.

So they are talking but that does not mean he WILL be traded.

As you pointed out I don’t know anything for a fact, nor do you, but just from what I am observing, I don’t think Woody is going to resign Revis at any price.

To me, the evidence seems to strongly indicate that Woody just doesn’t trust that what ever contract Revis signs, means anything to him.

With in days of the last contract Revis said the no hold out clause didn’t mean any thing to him.  Last year, after he had received $32,500,000 in two years he started the hold out talk again.  Then got hurt.  That had to fry Woody

I feel strongly that Woody is done with him, but doesn’t want him going to the Pats or Fish.

If this thing goes into the summer I’ll predict that Woody will trade him to an NFC team for a 3rd if he has to

Jets would be morons to let him play his contract out

As you pointed out I don’t know anything for a fact, nor do you, but just from what I am observing, I don’t think Woody is going to resign Revis at any price.

To me, the evidence seems to strongly indicate that Woody just doesn’t trust that what ever contract Revis signs, means anything to him.

With in days of the last contract Revis said the no hold out clause didn’t mean any thing to him.  Last year, after he had received $32,500,000 in two years he started the hold out talk again.

I feel strongly that Woody is done with him, but doesn’t want him going to the Pats or Fish.

If this thing goes into the summer I’ll predict that Woody will trade him to an NFC team for a 3rd if he has to

Jets would be morons to let him play his contract out

Not sure if the JETS WILL trade him away. Infact the JETS might want to make him play for his contract this season. If he holds out its to the JETS advantage.

With in days of the last contract Revis said the no hold out clause

didn’t mean any thing to him.  Last year, after he had received

$32,500,000 in two years he started the hold out talk again.

Reporters: Revis, are you going to hold out?

Revis: No comment! *smile*

Fans: ZOMG SO GREEDY! That totally means holdout, he's going to hold out. I told you he was going to hold out and there it is, he says it himself!

Holy crap.

Archived