ESPN Pre-Draft Power Rankings

CrazyCarl40

When I look at these rankings I realize how meaningless these ranking are. Its just too soon to have power rankings. I am sure there will a post draft version, a before the training camp, after the training camp, in the training camp and then before the mini-draft and after the mini-draft versions of it. And that's before we play a single down in the season.

Just wow!

Love Rex or hate him he'll always coach Defense good enough that we'll win 5 or 6 games by accident,..anyone writing for ESPN should know that,...wait it's ESPN so maybe not.

Totally agree with this.  Last year is kind of the floor, they did nothing offensively and won 6 games.  How much worse can the offense get?  On defense they lost Landy and get Revis back.  These rankings are harsh.

Totally agree with this.  Last year is kind of the floor, they did nothing offensively and won 6 games.  How much worse can the offense get?  On defense they lost Landy and get Revis back.  These rankings are harsh.

agree, with pathetic 2012 offense, to get 6 wins was a miracle..

I see 5-7 wins in 2013 considering Def loses..If Def plays better than I see now, than 8 wins maybe

agree, with pathetic 2012 offense, to get 6 wins was a miracle..

I see 5-7 wins in 2013 considering Def loses..If Def plays better than I see now, than 8 wins maybe

What defensive losses concern you?  For me it is only Landry.  Bell they let go (because of age).  Devito was a good player but is easily replaced.  Ellis at NT -- he has to step up no doubt.  But Pouha has been hurt so much.  They need two new linebackers, Davis is one.  But honestly they needed two new linebackers during the season last year.

I have no argument with the Jets being 31 out of 32.  If ownership and management embrace this instead of thinking a Band Aid here and a Band Aid there are all that are needed to jump from mediocrity to contention, and realize we are in the $hit, I am on the bus.  This seems to be exactly the way The Idz is approaching things.  

Archived