No Game of Thrones thread?

T0mShane

My chick has introduced me to the greatness of this show this week, and I've gotten through all of the first season and some of the second. So goddamn terrific this show. I own the books but haven't read them because ADHD, but I'm really hoping somebody decapitates Sansa and Joffrey this week.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season is going to bring the sad, but also the awesome. I saw the last three episodes of last season last night. It was full of good.

I only got up to where the Dragon Chick is walking through the desert and the horse brings that dude's head back in a bag.

• 2 months later...

My chick has introduced me to the greatness of this show this week, and I've gotten through all of the first season and some of the second. So goddamn terrific this show. I own the books but haven't read them because ADHD, but I'm really hoping somebody decapitates Sansa and Joffrey this week.

I am glad you guys worked things out.  Please send my regards.  I always rooted for you two.

IT GETS WORSE.

**** you, I already cheated ahead! I just watch for the boobs and midgets now. I had an argument with this chick I was watching with that the Red God ladies boobs where not fake. I thought she was just being jealous. I met this chick at subway and we both really liked 5 dollar footlongs and movies. We've been dating for 10 years now. I think after the finale we'll have a couple limited edition impossible to find GoT beers I've been saving and who knows? Congrats on the virginity thing Tom! Beat me to it, I owe you an ice cream

**** you, I already cheated ahead! I just watch for the boobs and midgets now. I had an argument with this chick I was watching with that the Red God ladies boobs where not fake. I thought she was just being jealous. I met this chick at subway and we both really liked 5 dollar footlongs and movies. We've been dating for 10 years now. I think after the finale we'll have a couple limited edition impossible to find GoT beers I've been saving and who knows? Congrats on the virginity thing Tom! Beat me to it, I owe you an ice cream

See? It gets worse. I think. And someone time travels.

• 9 months later...

I refuse to read the books. I've come to enjoy being surprised by the show way too much. I personally think that Blackwater is the single best episode of television that's ever been produced. Never in a million years did I ever think that TV could be that ******* good.

The sad part is that this is the exact show that Rome was and could have grown into if it had just taken off.

No. No, it's not. I'm sure it may not be your cup of tea, but terrible it is not. I don't appreciate certain things but that doesn't make it terrible. It's insanely popular for a reason.

Sorry, to me it's not good. Not my cup of tea.

I think GoT and True Detective have made me into somewhat of an addict for television shows.

I haven't read the books. But anyone link the fact Sansa Stark got a beautiful necklace while the Margarie Tyrell chick is still trying to find one for her wedding. Or the "Two Swords" title was for the swords of Arya and the Hound and not the Lannisters newly forged ones.

Archived