Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Former Ravens LB :As many as 4 gay players could come out

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I won't rest until every NFL player is gay.

Roger Goodell?

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Posted · Report post

gay people are cool by me....but i never understood the need to come out and announce it to everyone. just be gay

Posted · Report post

Much to do about nothing -- unless you are looking at a long stretch in prison.  Live and let live.  

Posted · Report post

Roger Goodell?

RJF, from the grave. 

Posted · Report post

I hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat (no pun intended) gay, straight, bi...wtf ever.

The people thay are so bent on these players coming out are no different from the people who dont want them to come out.

Abenjagdascdtbo is gay himself, good luck in your career in politics after football, Douche!

Posted · Report post

Two words: Exit only

Posted · Report post

I hate when people tell me they're Asian. I'm always like, damn bro! TMI!

Posted · Report post

Link?

This past election season has taught me to bloviate less.

Posted · Report post

Serious question: Can they quack, can they quack like a duck when they ****.. ?

Posted · Report post

I hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat (no pun intended) gay, straight, bi...wtf ever.

The people thay are so bent on these players coming out are no different from the people who dont want them to come out.

Abenjagdascdtbo is gay himself, good luck in your career in politics after football, Douche!

Dr. King was just as accountable as the KKK.

Posted · Report post

You should fluff your pillow, won't be long.. 

I'm not vert interested if the guy who bags my groceries sucks ****.

I'm not very interested if the guy who fixes my sick sucks****.

I'm not very interested if the guy who runs my favorite forum sucks ****.

I'm not very interest if the guy who wrote that awesome song sucks ****.

I'm not very interested if the guy in the cubicle down the hall sucks ****.

I'm not very interested if the guy who just made that great pass for a TD sucks **** either.

Edited by Thor99

Posted · Report post

churchill, easy on the language dude

Posted · Report post

Wish Dr. King was alive to speak for the oppressed gays in the NFL, do you?

Posted · Report post

Is it possible to be gritty and gay?

Posted · Report post

I wish Dr. King was alive, yes.

I guess I should infer that you are glad he is not? 

I guess I should also infer that you disagree with peacefully protesting for equal rights?

Because that's all Ayanbadejo is doing. He's not shoving his lifestyle down your throat, he's advocating equal treatment and acceptance. Just like Dr. King did, and Bobby Kennedy. They stood up for equality. Freedom for all. Only the insecure and scared would see this as a threat, or something being "forced upon" them. 

Posted · Report post

I guess I should also infer that you disagree with peacefully protesting for equal rights?

Because that's all Ayanbadejo is doing. He's not shoving his lifestyle down your throat, he's advocating equal treatment and acceptance. Just like Dr. King did, and Bobby Kennedy. They stood up for equality. Freedom for all. Only the insecure and scared would see this as a threat, or something being "forced upon" them.

So me saying that I could care less about what any NFL players sexual preference is, makes me a homophob and glad that Dr King is dead...DUDE, STFU! Youre weak and you have no clue what my thoughts are on gay rights. Establishing that there are gays in the NFL only does JUST THAT...establish that there are gays in the NFL. Who cares!

Posted · Report post

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS STILL DISOBEDIENCE

Posted · Report post

Did you just call Tom gritty?

I am SO not gritty. Zero intestinal fortitude.

churchill, easy on the language dude

Seriously? A word that means "male chicken" is considered profanity here, despite 95% of the forum users having one between their legs at this very instant.

Fine, please substitute "Penis" for all **** references.

No f'ing wonder we have such problems, we can't even say cock...adoodledoo without getting someones pantaloons flumoxed.

Edited by Churchill

Posted · Report post

Mods, can we censor "pantaloons" please.  ^^^

Posted · Report post

You insinuate you hate gays that stand up for their rights, by saying Ayanbedejo is gay, and you hate people that stand up for their rights. 

You said you hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat. This isn't about advocating a lifestyle, this is about wanting equality and acceptance. Nobody is campaigning for "being gay", they are however campaigning for equal rights and acceptance for gays. Therefore, there is a direct parallel to the civil rights movement. Equal rights. Acceptance. So, since you said those that fight for their rights are just as in the wrong as those that oppress them, I concluded this analogy would make my point. 

Which is that you are a short-sighted, scared bigot.

Your intelligent response further exposes your ignorance. What a stupid ******* question. Do I wish Dr. King was alive? Yes. Absolutely. I wish a great leader and advocate of civil rights wasn't assassinated. You bet.

You further show your bigotry in the condescending tone of "speak for the oppressed gays". 

An appropriate response, though at this point I realize how ignorant you are. Probably a lost cause, nobody here needs me to point this out.

So me saying that I could care less about what any NFL players sexual preference is, makes me a homophob and glad that Dr King is dead...DUDE, STFU! Youre weak and you have no clue what my thoughts are on gay rights. Establishing that there are gays in the NFL only does JUST THAT...establish that there are gays in the NFL. Who cares!

You have zero self-awareness, and if you believe differently than what I've concluded, you've done an awful job of representing those beliefs. I'd wager that your insecurity and bigotry has trumped what you know you have to say in public. 

There's nothing weak about what I'm saying. I'm just standing up for something I believe in. Equality. 

Call me more names. I'm positive you can come out on the right side of this with enough insults and back-pedalling. Low life.

Posted · Report post

Your intelligent response further exposes your ignorance. What a stupid ******* question. Do I wish Dr. King was alive? Yes. Absolutely. I wish a great leader and advocate of civil rights wasn't assassinated. You bet.

You're putting words in his mouth, he might not want Dr. King alive because it would create an entirely different time line from our own and then all bets are off. Dr. King was all about thinking outside the box, so maybe you're the ignorant and narrow minded one.