Sign in to follow this  
JetsFanInDenver

Former Ravens LB :As many as 4 gay players could come out

Quite right. For such an wise man, I can only offer this....

62.png

A literal suitcase of chicken goodness.

That is nice.  Though to be honest I never understood why people eat biscuits with chicken.  Must be economical.  All they do is fill you up.  My favorite side when eating fried chicken is MORE fried chicken.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

WHAT EQUALITY IS GAINED?

Acceptance?! The NFL under Roger Godell is so concerned with lawsuits that they wouldnt permit discrimination that would cause a pr hit or a multimillion dollar lawsuit.

You want to change a dumb muscleheads beliefs and ensure he wont engage in dirty play to possibly end a career? How...preach acceptance?

Dude, get over yourself, come down off your pedestal, and stop thinking that you know what the meaning behind the meaning, behind the statement of my post. I never insinuated that I hate gays...you assumed that. You cut and paste my post to generate a different meaning that what I asked. You are weak!...and lame.

You compare civil rights for a race of people with discriminating jocks in a NFL locker room?

Lol, I didnt call you one name...you called me a low life. So you can disect my post with your cliff notes, bold out things you would like to misconstrue, and claim how Im racist, a bigot, etc...but you dont know what the f#ck youre talking about!

Hows that for backpedalling, D!¢K!?

Leave it to the feeble-minded to argue rather than self-examine. Re-read your posts, and if you don't come away understanding how you've come across, then read them again, and keep doing it until you get it.

This isn't an argument. No amount of convoluting points is going to make you come out on the right side of it. You made statements that I feel are ignorant and express bigotry. If you don't agree, perhaps you should look at how ineffectively you represented yourself. Don't blame me. 

Leave it to the feeble-minded to argue rather than self-examine. Re-read your posts, and if you don't come away understanding how you've come across, then read them again, and keep doing it until you get it.

This isn't an argument. No amount of convoluting points is going to make you come out on the right side of it. You made statements that I feel are ignorant and express bigotry. If you don't agree, perhaps you should look at how ineffectively you represented yourself. Don't blame me. 

So who do you like for scum?

//behind the ape

So, you wont answer my question because there is no way to spin it into gay bashing or race hating, huh?...you filthy sorcerer

No need to address how you accussed me of name calling, when you were the only one guilty of it.

How convenient...you actually lack integrity.

So, you wont answer my question because there is no way to spin it into gay bashing or race hating, huh?...you filthy sorcerer

No need to address how you accussed me of name calling, when you were the only one guilty of it.

Both of you guys need to back off the name calling. But damn that is pretty original and I'd be lying if I tell you I'm not using that myself at some time.  

lol...i figured id add a little humor.

*disclaimer*

My statement was in no way intended to imply that all sorcerers are filthy...in fact, some of my best friends are indeed CLEAN sorcerers.

lol...i figured id add a little humor.

*disclaimer*

My statement was in no way intended to imply that all sorcerers are filthy...in fact, some of my best friends are indeed CLEAN sorcerers.

That's what they tried to get you to think right before they turn you into a ****  

That's what they tried to get you to think right before they turn you into a ****

Now that may be cause for a self examination.

Now that may be cause for a self examination.

Then you have to be honest with yourself about how long it really takes to check and why you get a little stiff every time you check it.  

Then you have to be honest with yourself about how long it really takes to check and why you get a little stiff every time you check it.

No, its cool...im black too.

I'm glad you decided to come out.

Timing is everything...had to make sure I would be accepted.

We accept all types here- land of misfits= i am treasurer of the club.

We only trust you with that job because we have no money.

The Crusher might enjoy some Bojangles then. Might I suggest this one:

http://www.unionstationdc.com/store/bojangles/2137039223

You will find it far superior to other local options I'd venture.

Apparently you don't know what fantasy means. But at least you've got the intolerant internet censor thing down pat.

Just so I'm being clear, I feel no requirement to censor my not-even-banned-by-network-tv language for YOUR children. If you don't want them to hear the word ****, it's YOUR job to keep them off the internet (and not watching television while you're at it). This is especially true when the thread in question is dedicated to the discussion of homosexuallity in our culture. Somehow in such a thread I doubt my use of the word **** was the straw that broke the camels back.

If the site owner doesn't want the term used, he can do what most do, and have the forum auto-censor.  Problem solved.

Just so we're clear.  I changed it.  Feel free not to censor yourself, just don't be surprised when the site owner does.

I hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat (no pun intended) gay, straight, bi...wtf ever.

The people thay are so bent on these players coming out are no different from the people who dont want them to come out.

I see, people who encourage someone to express their rights is no different from someone who wants to prevent them.

This reminds me very much of the 1960's when blacks were so effectively prevented from voting that they no longer bothered trying.  Various groups of civil rights workers, many if not most of them white, went down to register them.  At which point the authorities down there pronounced these people as "outside agitators" looking to impose their ways on the local people and stir up trouble.  Quite a few of these civil rights workers were murdered for the work they did.

Abenjagdascdtbo is gay himself, good luck in your career in politics after football, Douche!

As the example I gave above proves, you most certainly do not have to be one of a group to support and work for the rights of that group.  A person who says so is trying to imply that people who support the rights of others are either very odd or are cynically using it as a springboard for a political career.  They simply will not recognize that somebody can be moved to speak out on behalf of someone else because they think it's right.  And they're wrong.

Edited by kelticwizard

I see you take advice well. Rather than look back at how you've misrepresented yourself, you dig your heels in further behind a position you say you aren't taking, but are damned sure going to argue for? Your question was stupid. I'm not going to bite on your attempts to debate semantics. You may believe one thing, but you came across with a conflicting perspective. You are a bad communicator, and seem ignorant of it, amongst other things.

Also, I never accused you of name-calling.

Try and figure out what you are talking about, then opt not to talk anymore. 

Yeah, I've got no integrity. That's how this is unfolding alright. 

I see, people who encourage someone to express their rights is no different from someone who wants to prevent them.

This reminds me very much of the 1960's when blacks were so effectively prevented from voting that they no longer bothered trying. Various groups of civil rights workers, many if not most of them white, went down to register them. At which point the authorities down there pronounced these people as "outside agitators" looking to impose their ways on the local people and stir up trouble. Quite a few of these civil rights workers were murdered for the work they did.

As the example I gave above proves, you most certainly do not have to be one of a group to support and work for the rights of that group. A person who says so is trying to imply that people who support the rights of others are either very odd or are cynically using it as a springboard for a political career. They simply will not recognize that somebody can be moved to speak out on behalf of someone else because they think it's right. And they're wrong.

Blahhh!

I see you take advice well. Rather than look back at how you've misrepresented yourself, you dig your heels in further behind a position you say you aren't taking, but are damned sure going to argue for? Your question was stupid. I'm not going to bite on your attempts to debate semantics. You may believe one thing, but you came across with a conflicting perspective. You are a bad communicator, and seem ignorant of it, amongst other things.

Also, I never accused you of name-calling.

Try and figure out what you are talking about, then opt not to talk anymore.

Yeah, I've got no integrity. That's how this is unfolding alright.

Woohoo, youre so smart.

This reminds me very much of the 1960's when blacks were so effectively prevented from voting that they no longer bothered trying. Various groups of civil rights workers, many if not most of them white, went down to register them. At which point the authorities down there pronounced these people as "outside agitators" looking to impose their ways on the local people and stir up trouble. Quite a few of these civil rights workers were murdered for the work they did.

As the example I gave above proves, you most certainly do not have to be one of a group to support and work for the rights of that group. A person who says so is trying to imply that people who support the rights of others are either very odd or are cynically using it as a springboard for a political career. They simply will not recognize that somebody can be moved to speak out on behalf of someone else because they think it's right. And they're wrong.

Ok, ok...one question...what rights?