***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

Discuss your picks and whatnots here por favor. When the Draft starts I will create an official Draft SELECTION thread.

Draft Rules:

-Each "GM" will have 3 hours to make his selection/pick. If the pick is not in on time, the next team in line can make both picks.

-Link to Draft Order:  http://walterfootbal...ftorder2013.php

-Game hours are 8am-8pm Monday through Friday. Feel free to make as many selections during off hours, including weekends. 

-After you make your selection YOU MUST PM the next team's GM notifying him that, he is on the clock. 

-16 players, each player has two teams.

So talk away here once this thing starts and please leave the Selection thread for SELECTIONS only.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, didnt think about this when I signed up...but I'm leaving for a surf trip to Mexico tonight.  Basically, wake up at 5am and surf till dark with only access at night, for 7 straight days.  I'll do my best to keep up but I might end up just PM'ing someone my wish list for each team and just let the person in front or behind me pick for based on the order I've given.

The best thing I can think of unless someone just wants to take my spot. 

JiF is the reason we can't have nice things.

lulz - I didnt think about it when I signed up.  

I'm good if you guys want to find a replacement.  Totally up to you guys.

BTW - pretty cool experience this weekend, my company had our annual National Sales Meeting this weekend and the Harbaugh brothers where our guest speakers and their dad too.  It was pretty cool.  Still want to punch Jim in the face.

Guys, didnt think about this when I signed up...but I'm leaving for a surf trip to Mexico tonight.  Basically, wake up at 5am and surf till dark with only access at night, for 7 straight days.  I'll do my best to keep up but I might end up just PM'ing someone my wish list for each team and just let the person in front or behind me pick for based on the order I've given.

The best thing I can think of unless someone just wants to take my spot. 

It's up to you. Have fun douchebag. 

It's up to you. Have fun douchebag. 

Thanks!

I guess at the end of the day, I'll just stay in it and if I miss the 3 hour deadline, dont give a second longer knowing you could be waiting and just pick for me.  

Are you cool with me giving you my wish lists for each?

Some would think Geno Smith but I think they'll let Matt Flynn Pryor and maybe a rookie go at it. Need help on defense and I think Jordan fits there and at a need position. Some might say DT too but, again, just released McClain and Jordan has measurables that dead Al Davis loves

PMed mick.

i don't mind Fisher at 1 cause he's a really good player. Just not as good as Luke.

His drill work was exceptional at the Combine, and I think he has a higher ceiling.

The two are 1/1A in my book, with potential being the deciding factor.

Guys, just a FYI, tomorrow through thursday I'll be out and about for work but I'll be able to check on and off via phone and will do my best to update picks in Post 1, Page 1 of the "Selection" thread, so you all have reference. I was going to go with a third thread with the order and results tracker but **** that, will try and keep it all in that first post in the selection thread to make it as easy as possible for everyone. 

Just don't know if the the forum/page will continue to allow me to edit for the next couple days...or weeks? Anyway, that's the plan. 

Archived