Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HessStation

***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

577 posts in this topic

I already PM'ed Jetscode. I'll go for 7. I don't care.

Cool cause I'm broke done in North Carolina and I'm going out with a chick I know that moved here and I'm going to be in no shape to pick in a few hours.

If he doesn't pick soon I'll pm my picks to someone. It's only two choices chances are he won't pick either since they're both reaches.

Edited by New York Mick

Pretty sure Shamarko was picked

Pretty sure Shamarko was picked

Before me?  I kept pretty good tabs.  He's not on page 1 except my pick.  You might be thinking of Phillip Thomas from Fresno St.  I'd rather have had him for the Rams, but I prefer Shamarko personally.

Before me? I kept pretty good tabs. He's not on page 1 except my pick. You might be thinking of Phillip Thomas from Fresno St. I'd rather have had him for the Rams, but I prefer Shamarko personally.

Ah. My bad.

Cool cause I'm broke done in North Carolina and I'm going out with a chick I know that moved here and I'm going to be in no shape to pick in a few hours.

If he doesn't pick soon I'll pm my picks to someone. It's only two choices chances are he won't pick either since they're both reaches.

I'd say that I'd handle it, but I have the Bears a couple of picks later, so you might not want me picking some UDFA like my cousin.

Ah. My bad.

I had Jetscode picking him via PM list to the Texans but he wanted to change it due to who was left on the board so I ablidged and erased the the pick.

I'd say that I'd handle it, but I have the Bears a couple of picks later, so you might not want me picking some UDFA like my cousin.

I have two players ill send to you so it will be my choice either way.

I had Jetscode picking him via PM list to the Texans but he wanted to change it due to who was left on the board so I ablidged and erased the the pick.

Ah.  Awesome.  Yay me.

I have two players ill send to you so it will be my choice either way.

Cool.  I still might pick my cousin if the Bears want one of those!  I wouldn't worry, I am leaning towards a nice long reach there myself. 

Are there multiples who want 7? I would do all 7 rounds. REPPED wrong on the stupid pos phone

Are there multiples who want 7? I would do all 7 rounds. REPPED wrong on the stupid pos phone

Ok what I'll do is just keep going and we'll see how it goes. I have no problem with that.

I can do an 11 round mock. A lot of good players left.

I can do an 11 round mock. A lot of good players left.

Deacon Jones went in the 14th round. 

Here's an idea THO. If there are enough interested dudes who can commit to a two hour block of time, we should do a 15-minute per pick speed mock that goes two or three rounds depending on time. Like a fantasy baseball draft. We did that here a few times and it was fun ripping on each other.

I'm dying to make this pick for Jetscode...but he's got til, like 7:38, I think.

Deacon Jones went in the 14th round.

HEIST

HAHA that's who I was picking for the Cowboys if I had to JC. 

Monte Kiffin gets his guy!

Had I noticed I would have went McDonald for the Chargers. I didn't notice. Pretend drafting from a phone sucks.

Had I noticed I would have went McDonald for the Chargers. I didn't notice. Pretend drafting from a phone sucks.

You get as much out of this as you put in.

Kind of like...

You get as much out of this as you put in.

Kind of like...

Life!

Life!

You really need to contribute to the word association thread...you're good at this.

You really need to contribute to the word association thread...you're good at this.

Can't contribute if I'm banned you treacherous smarm. 

if we keep going we could make 7 rounds

If someone else wants to put te pick in for DMC go ahead. I have not PM'd him though. Not sure if Dom got a chance to.

you really shouldnt need PM's, the forum highlight the topic after each pick