***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

I thought you should have picked Teo with the 1st pick then Allen with the next not that it matters now but the Colts can give strong consideration in picking Te'o. But good decision by DMC in going with Sheldon Williams or what would of been a better scheme fit in Jones from UCLA.

Allen is already drafted, dude. Come on.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mistaken that you picked but clearly the pick before. So I take that back on being a good pick. Not that high on Williams. See him more as a second round guy. Sort of kinda got exposes against Georgia Tech.

Sort of kinda? I thought any other WR there was a reach and he was the best DT on the board. I thought CB but there is value there later I feel.

I'll give JC until 4, then I'll make his pick.

If anyone thinks they're not going to be around to make their selection during the day, just PM Hess a ranked list of five dudes you'd draft in your slot.

Would have been nice to know this last night...sorry had to work today...daughter needed extra batting cage reps after that...just got back...damn sh*tty pick on the WR.  Cowboys need OL/DL help desperately...can't wait to get beat up for my fake draft picks.  lol

Would have been nice to know this last night...sorry had to work today...daughter needed extra batting cage reps after that...just got back...damn sh*tty pick on the WR.  Cowboys need OL/DL help desperately...can't wait to get beat up for my fake draft picks.  lol

Sorry dude. Just kinda hoped everyone would routinely check the board knowing we only needed one player left to sign up. Was hoping with everyone having phones and stuff that would due. Was going to personally PM everyone or try to set a strict start time but I didn't want to waste any more time and honestly I was sorta like **** that. 

Sorry dude. Just kinda hoped everyone would routinely check the board knowing we only needed one player left to sign up. Was hoping with everyone having phones and stuff that would due. Was going to personally PM everyone or try to set a strict start time but I didn't want to waste any more time and honestly I was sorta like **** that. 

no worries...I'll adapt

Would have been nice to know this last night...sorry had to work today...daughter needed extra batting cage reps after that...just got back...damn sh*tty pick on the WR. Cowboys need OL/DL help desperately...can't wait to get beat up for my fake draft picks. lol

If it's any consolation, I felt like a huge douche doing it.

Moore or Tank? Didn't know what to do. Also know that S and DT is an area of need but that's later in the draft. But Tank is figuratively a tank so at 275 I would expect him to hold up strength wise compared to the 245 Moore.

I raised an eyebrow not gonna lie. *shrugs

I chuckled...so yeah...thanks for that...lol

Dude just give TOm Cowboys and you can take Seattle or Redskins, your pick. I'll take the other.

Screw Jetsrule, DUde never replied to my question. He's out. So pick one. Seahawks or Redskins. Or both if you want.

Deal?

Dude just give TOm Cowboys and you can take Seattle or Redskins, your pick. I'll take the other.

Screw Jetsrule, DUde never replied to my question. He's out. So pick one. Seahawks or Redskins. Or both if you want.

Deal?

Hess...we're cool...not trying to throw a wrench,,,just lol that I missed the deadline...plus hated the Tom's WR pick...nothing personal Tom...probably be OROY now that I said that...main beef is I live in Texas...have to listen to the local yokels on the radio all the time about the Cowboys...OL/DL is all they complain about...personally glad they have one owner that is absolutely worse than Woody.  No worries.  

Hess...we're cool...not trying to throw a wrench,,,just lol that I missed the deadline...plus hated the Tom's WR pick...nothing personal Tom...probably be OROY now that I said that...main beef is I live in Texas...have to listen to the local yokels on the radio all the time about the Cowboys...OL/DL is all they complain about...personally glad they have one owner that is absolutely worse than Woody. No worries.

You'd actually be helping out. I just added Jetsrule reluctantly not having enough players. You want both teams? Let me know. Again you'd be helping.

I raised an eyebrow not gonna lie. *shrugs

Are you on the belief Tank isn't a 1st? Kiper and McShay had him as high to the Colts. Walter and Campbell have him to the Broncos as well. I just wasn't sure with Moore's size at 250 as they have him as a natural DE with 3-4 OLB size.

I'll wait on JC's answer.

But regardless I just heaved good ole Jetsrule out the swinging doors...so those teams will need GMs. So er, I'll letchu know

I'll take the Skins.  Mick cant take the Hawks or vice versa...no worries

Are you on the belief Tank isn't a 1st? Kiper and McShay had him as high to the Colts. Walter and Campbell have him to the Broncos as well. I just wasn't sure with Moore's size at 250 as they have him as a natural DE with 3-4 OLB size.

Just thought U were going with Moore. I've def seen Tank in a lot of first round mocks, just te way this ones going it caught me a little off guard.

Tbh though I could see Moore falling even farther too. Really a hard year to judge some of these guys.

Archived