Tebow Works Out With Testaverde

JetNation

BayNews9 is reporting that Tim Tebow worked out at Jesuit high school with former New York Jets QB Vinny Testaverde.  Tebow continues to work so he can prove he can be a pocket passer.

Former Heisman Trophy winner and Florida Gators star Tim Tebow worked out privately at Jesuit High School on Monday, Jesuit public relations director Pete Young confirmed to BHSN.

Tebow, the backup quarterback for the New York Jets, spent the afternoon at Jesuit’s football facilities, working out with former Jets quarterback and current Tigers’ QB coach Vinny Testaverde, also a one-time Heisman Trophy winner.

“He was doing a private workout with Vinny Testaverde at some point in the middle of the day,” Young said. “For the record, it did happen.”

Multiple reports have the Jets actively trying to trade Tim Tebow.  If a trade can’t be worked out, it is expected that Tebow will be released before training camp begins.

This is good news.  Maybe after seeing Tebow throw Vinny might get his confidence to try and come back himself.  BRING BACK VINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Vinny. He's a great person and was an above average QB. He had an unbelievable year in 98. He was hilarious when it came to tackling tough. Out of his 250+ ints, he had somewhere between 25-30 pick sixes and Im pretty sure he ran all the way to the EZ with the defender, trying to tackle him on atleast half those picks.

I loved Vinny. He's a great person and was an above average QB. He had an unbelievable year in 98. He was hilarious when it came to tackling tough. Out of his 250+ ints, he had somewhere between 25-30 pick sixes and Im pretty sure he ran all the way to the EZ with the defender, trying to tackle him on atleast half those picks.

Vinny was a guy that always gave 100% in my eyes.  Kinda a loose cannon but he always kept things interesting.  Loved the guy as a Jet.

My favorite Jets QB of my lifetime + Tebow?

Jets wouldn't even deserve it if he suddenly started winning games for them.

It would be Disney movie quality stuff though if Tebow suddenly became awesome for this elephant turd of a franchise.

Vinny was a guy that always gave 100% in my eyes.  Kinda a loose cannon but he always kept things interesting.  Loved the guy as a Jet.

Only Jets QB I've ever watched that I didn't cringe every time he dropped back for a pass. 

I say we keep him and if Sanchez sucks give him a shot.   Worst case we go to Gerard.  If we get nothing for him then keep him.    The media sh*t storm would be poisonous however so i donno....hard to have faith in Sanchez.  Id like to see Tebow get a shot

Archived