Bastard Mafia (Game Thread)

Verbal

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning

I want to hear from either Leelou or Jif today. Gut feeling. (Of course, this is from the girl who always thinks the cop is scum. lol)

Vote JiF

Mornin' beautiful

/straightens tie

How you doin?

Good morning

I want to hear from either Leelou or Jif today. Gut feeling. (Of course, this is from the girl who always thinks the cop is scum. lol)

Vote JiF

Spoken like scum building in an explanation for knowingly voting for a power role. Gross!

Vote Lily

Vote Count

JiF (2) - Leelou, Lily

Leelou (1) - Crusher

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Update this. I voted Lily.

Update it.

Update it now, seriously.

Update it, what's taking so long?

Ugh, I can't believe you haven't updated it yet. WTF?

Seriously. Today.

Maybe I'll unvote... hmmm... 

I'm good today. How is my handsome AVM doing?

Fantastic!  Got up early, ran a 5k, made an amazing breakfast, got ahead on work...just good times.

sh*t......I almost did it!

I'm on to your games, Verbmod.

Update this. I voted Lily.

Update it.

Update it now, seriously.

Update it, what's taking so long?

Ugh, I can't believe you haven't updated it yet. WTF?

Seriously. Today.

Maybe I'll unvote... hmmm... 

^^^THAT is what passion looks like

You guys laugh at each other all the time, but laughing at myself is seen as scummy. Noted. 

He didn't mean it...got caught up in the awesomeness that I was putting out in the thread and tried to make a bold prediction.  Happens around me all the time.

He didn't mean it...got caught up in the awesomeness that I was putting out in the thread and tried to make a bold prediction.  Happens around me all the time.

That makes a lot of sense. *nods*

Sigh.

Good game.

Yup. I'm officially board with mafia.

Nobody posts here either.

Lame.

I'm going to finish this one out, and then no more until I see a serious uptick in participation. 

unvote

vote Ape

This little ruse of your is more transparent than my ass crack in white spandex.  

What ruse?  I know exactly what your doing Ape face.  You are are trying out a new strategy as scum.  I may not know much but I know Ape.  This little thing about it not enough posting and you won;t play next game.  Its a ploy by you.  Wow Im good. Lilly always does this too by the way.  No idea about her alignment.  But it her normal scum-like play.  You on the other hand seem peculiar.  GOT YOU!!!!!!

What ruse?  I know exactly what your doing Ape face.  You are are trying out a new strategy as scum.  I may not know much but I know Ape.  This little thing about it not enough posting and you won;t play next game.  Its a ploy by you.  Wow Im good. Lilly always does this too by the way.  No idea about her alignment.  But it her normal scum-like play.  You on the other hand seem peculiar.  GOT YOU!!!!!!

That's an interesting narrative. You don't know what you are talking about, but it's interesting.

Let's think about what you are saying for a moment... I have some of the strongest town meta in mafia, therefore when I am scum, why do anything other than play to  my town meta? 

I don't try out new strategies as scum.

I do try out new strategies as town.

I meant every bit of what I said about being bored with mafia. I am. 

You DO know me very well. So it is highly telling that you'd resort to a narrative about how I'm "trying out a new strategy as scum", when you know that the odds are if anything it's a new town strategy. 

Scummy Crusher, very.

That's an interesting narrative. You don't know what you are talking about, but it's interesting.

Let's think about what you are saying for a moment... I have some of the strongest town meta in mafia, therefore when I am scum, why do anything other than play to  my town meta? 

I don't try out new strategies as scum.

I do try out new strategies as town.

I meant every bit of what I said about being bored with mafia. I am. 

You DO know me very well. So it is highly telling that you'd resort to a narrative about how I'm "trying out a new strategy as scum", when you know that the odds are if anything it's a new town strategy. 

Scummy Crusher, very.

Oh I am sorry Ape.  Never realized you only try new things as town. Never as scum. Man I must be teh scum for making such a silly statement to think you may mix up your scum play. 

Only thing I now is your trying very hard to sell the impatient bored townie thing.  Mafia is boring blah blah blah.  Seems very much performed by you. Almost like your trying to do it all cause your scum team members aren't participating enough for your liking. 

Go read your play like I did this morning with coffee and my feeding bucket.  Might be a new town strategy. Of course it could be.  I thinky I catchy you though.  skillllzzzzz

Crusher is scum,.lynch me if you need to prove it.

And I am bored with mafia, have been saying it in the DM game too. As uncountered cop. Has nothing to do with an alignment tell

My guess is crusher thinks I'm cop for suggesting the no lynch to get the cop another view. I'm not the cop.

Crusher is scum,.lynch me if you need to prove it.

And I am bored with mafia, have been saying it in the DM game too. As uncountered cop. Has nothing to do with an alignment tell

My guess is crusher thinks I'm cop for suggesting the no lynch to t the cop another view. I'm not the cop.

Can't disagree with Apes first thought. Let's lynch him and find out.

Dude you are WAY too competitive and arrogant to be bored with this game.  You can;t even take a break when you want. We stop here and you run off to DM and play.  

Who the hell said your the cop>  LOL

Archived