Rookie Cop

Med Student

Psychiatrist

Miller

Roleblocker

Mafia

Godfather

Roleblocker

There was no mafia NK.  There were no roles, period.  This was a complete vanilla game - I even hinted at this in the "things you can trust" category in my OP.  This is mafia at it's core.  Pure and simple.

Every role was either a backup to a parent role that didn't exist, or it was a role that had no possible targets.  Lily couldn't roleblock anybody because nobody had a role for her to block.  I told JiF he was the rookie cop and would become the real cop (and gain their views) once the cop died....but there was no cop.

Welcome to the simplest of bastard modding.  Hope you enjoyed - I sure did!

FYI:  this game was super simple and had no flavor - hence the no scenes.  My next game I run, also bastard, has an X-Men theme and will have real and full scenes.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I couldn't follow through on the game Verb, I lost interest suddenly and badly. I guess I finally hit burnout, for real.

I knew damn well Crusher was scum, but didn't feel like putting in the effort it takes for me to convince people... especially once he had some family stuff pop up. 

No worries.  Bastard games are like that - if they come at a time when people are close to burnout, they can push them over the edge, lol.

The next one I run I'll make sure I do in the full swing phase so that everybody is participating.  It'll be an entertaining game - that I promise.  Crusher will have another punch Verbal in the face for a dollar thread for sure!

Yes. I knew you had me so I tried to kill you night 1 and night 2.  LOL

Hahaha... yep.

How's baby crusher's wing doing btw? I'm sure I missed some updates not following the game... you guys have a time table for when he'll be back in action?

Oh whatever.  I was Matt Stairs, off the bench with the pinch-hit homer!  I'll take it.  Might be the last time I'm on a winning team for a while.  lol.

I said good job...its just wasnt a game anyone was putting a ton of effort into.  I should have never switched off you.  Knew you were scum but was waiting for the bastard modding to kick in so I didnt care.  lol

I said good job...its just wasnt a game anyone was putting a ton of effort into.  I should have never switched off you.  Knew you were scum but was waiting for the bastard modding to kick in so I didnt care.  lol

LOL.  Yeah, Verbal's a trickster/homo.

LOL.  Yeah, Verbal's a trickster/homo.

No doubt, that prick.  I didnt even sign up of the game.  Got a PM while I was in Mexico.  lmfao

The whole way Lily was trying to make sense of your claim drew me off you for the day.  Lils should have known that I wasnt when I didnt hammer her when she was at L-1 for hours.  Was shocked to see her vote me out the gates.  Oh well.  Good game.  I was right in the end, as always.

No doubt, that prick.  I didnt even sign up of the game.  Got a PM while I was in Mexico.  lmfao

The whole way Lily was trying to make sense of your claim drew me off you for the day.  Lils should have known that I wasnt when I didnt hammer her when she was at L-1 for hours.  Was shocked to see her vote me out the gates.  Oh well.  Good game.  I was right in the end, as always.

I was right in the beginning, when it matters... while you were the one getting me lynched. Now you are patting yourself on the back for shepherding town to a loss, as usual.

I was hoping folks would outplay themselves and **** up.  Thanks for being the one.

Hehe, yeah that was for the lulz.

Archived