30 replies to this topic

#26 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,670 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

If hes traded I hope he wins more Super Bowls than Los Yets from.then until retirement and HOF ceremony. Hell, I hope the Jets land a 25 million dollar QB, Jets go to first SB since that first one, face Revis and new friends, and Yets get absolutely demolished all around. Nothing would bring the hilarity home better than that.

the only reason you wish this is so you can spend the next 20 years of you rlife telling everyone and anyone who will listen about how you told us so.

#27 jorge o8

jorge o8

draft nerd

• Members
  • 865 posts
  • Locationrichmond va

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

i think now the Bucs 1st,5th, and next years 3rd.

#28 nycdan

nycdan

I see with my big round eye...

• Members
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

I wish nothing but the worst, professionally, for Darrelle Revis.

I find myself kind of not hating the idea of him squeezing TB for $15MM/year over 5 years and then blowing out his knee again in week one, but that wouldn't really hurt Revis, would it?  He and his assholeagents would laugh themselves silly because they're getting paid anyway.

Maybe a better outcome is they pay him, he plays, and they still come in 3rd in their division the next 2 years straight and then Revis holds out in the third season and TB finally becomes the team that has the balls to let a prima donna rot on the bench for a whole season. 

The only thing better than that would be if we don't trade him, and he gets caught up in a hooker-filled, booze-fueled orgy the night before he needs to report to TC, oversleeps, and get hit with the three-year extension for 'holding out'.  Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

You probably can't tell but I'm a bit down on Revis as a person.

Edited by nycdan, 13 April 2013 - 06:50 AM.

Posted Image

Let's go eat a god damned snack!

#29 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,089 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

the only reason you wish this is so you can spend the next 20 years of you rlife telling everyone and anyone who will listen about how you told us so.

Well, yeah. That would be a huge perk.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#30 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,338 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

If hes traded I hope he wins more Super Bowls than Los Yets from.then until retirement and HOF ceremony. Hell, I hope the Jets land a 25 million dollar QB, Jets go to first SB since that first one, face Revis and new friends, and Yets get absolutely demolished all around. Nothing would bring the hilarity home better than that.

It's okay. I too routinely route against my favorite team in order to prove a point on a message board, to posters that I most likely will never meet in my entire life.  I just wanted to make sure you knew you weren't alone.

#31 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Wow.  He is really sore about having to buy a new Revis jersey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users