Ban Tebow from the team now! - Jeff Garcia

PatriotReign37

yep, all of this makes Sanchez even more unlikeable

Agreed and probably why the Jets are trying to get Sanchez out of town anyway they can. I'm betting that Sanchez never makes it to training camp this year one way or another.

i doubt idzik will give him an extension if his feelings are hurt if thats where your heading lol

lol i hope we hurt his feelings more

i just read up on some stuff posted by bucs fans. They actually think sanchez could be good and that freeman sucks.... they are in for a surprise if this is true

lol i hope we hurt his feelings more

i just read up on some stuff posted by bucs fans. They actually think sanchez could be good and that freeman sucks.... they are in for a surprise if this is true

having watched Freeman most of last season as I watched many of the Bucs games , they are correct he does suck. And I actually think Sanchez could beat Freeman out also lol

having watched Freeman most of last season as I watched many of the Bucs games , they are correct he does suck. And I actually think Sanchez could beat Freeman out also lol

really lol? Ive watched only 4 of there games last year but I thought the only problem people said about him was some of his interceptions and his completion percentage. The guy could sling it tho

really lol? Ive watched only 4 of there games last year but I thought the only problem people said about him was some of his interceptions and his completion percentage. The guy could sling it tho

i have seen enough to know he reminds me of Donovan McNabb in his Viking years . skipping the ball 3 yards in front of the receiver. Under throwing everything within 20 yards

What was even more unreal is how many of the mooks around here actually defended that mind-numbingly stupid move.  After all, at least Tanny accomplished what he had really wanted to: making headlines.

I loved the move because I was confident it would result in lots of web traffic. 

Archived