****NY Jets Superbo...Errr, 1st Round Draft Selection Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

HAHA! LMFAO! SAME OLD JETS! UN^%&INGBELIEVABLE!

A corner with 5 surgeries and a dt. Let me see... hmmm... yeah...

Rex is calling the shots still!

Idzik hands rex's card in! 

Defense four years in a row!

Offense (I cant even think of the words to describe it)! Worst offense I ever saw put on the field in 30 years of being a jet fan. And thats pretty bad!

MM must be saying what did he get into.

Offense was much worse than defense last year garnering the first round picks to be used on offense.

A real head coach would have seen this.

Team needs to be sold.

Call me when it is.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millner, Richardson and Brooklyn loses... Someone needs to go talk TS off the ledge.

I suspected the Nets would go down pretty easy. Chicago was a miserable matchup for them because they're too physical inside for the Nets' frontcourt pansies and Joe Johnson. What a soft team all year long. 

As for the draft, I am--without exaggeration--depressed right now. If Idzik is nothing but an errand boy, we're over for the next five years minimum. And he looks like an errand boy right now.

I suspected the Nets would go down pretty easy. Chicago was a miserable matchup for them because they're too physical inside for the Nets' frontcourt pansies and Joe Johnson. What a soft team all year long. 

As for the draft, I am--without exaggeration--depressed right now. If Idzik is nothing but an errand boy, we're over for the next five years minimum. And he looks like an errand boy right now.

Hockey's coming to Brooklyn T0m, hockey!

Someone talk me down from the ledge. Please?

You can't trade down, and yet you somehow manage to use 2 picks in the top 15 and yet neither of them excite me in the least. Did we just replace Darelle Revis with a younger, inferior, less healthy version of himself? That was the splash you decided to make this season? Then a stand up DT?

How the **** do we constantly go into drafts needing the same damn things and yet somehow never picking them? Kyle Wilson can ****ing start give me a ****ing break. We have our DL in Wilkerson Ellis and Coples, give me a ****ing break.

Someone talk me down from the ledge. Please?

You can't trade down, and yet you somehow manage to use 2 picks in the top 15 and yet neither of them excite me in the least. Did we just replace Darelle Revis with a younger, inferior, less healthy version of himself? That was the splash you decided to make this season? Then a stand up DT?

How the **** do we constantly go into drafts needing the same damn things and yet somehow never picking them? Kyle Wilson can ****ing start give me a ****ing break. We have our DL in Wilkerson Ellis and Coples, give me a ****ing break.

BPA  we cant reach man

its good if we get geno and a WR/TE/O line our team is gonna be completly different

absolutley? even tho tbh i thought we were getting star

who would you have drafted

I wouldn't have gone Millner with the 1st one, that's for sure... and if I did, I probably would have went Eifert with the 2nd. But Star and Jones were both intriguing as well.

If you did go a different way with the 1st, maybe go with Chance there...

I wouldn't have gone Millner with the 1st one, that's for sure... and if I did, I probably would have went Eifert with the 2nd. But Star and Jones were both intriguing as well.

If you did go a different way with the 1st, maybe go with Chance there...

eifert and chance there were reaches. Mega reaches dude

its fine man offense this year wasnt well represented in the draft. I can almost gaurentee we get someone on O in our next pick

eifert and chance there were reaches. Mega reaches dude

its fine man offense this year wasnt well represented in the draft. I can almost gaurentee we get someone on O in our next pick

Richardson was a reach at 13, I don't think Chance was a reach at 9.

Millner probably wasn't a reach, but give me a break with the corners already.

At least we didn't take a kicker again. Yet...

Richardson was a reach at 13, I don't think Chance was a reach at 9.

Millner probably wasn't a reach, but give me a break with the corners already.

At least we didn't take a kicker again. Yet...

well richardson may be a reach but im considering because star was there star wasnt a reach so richardson wasnt a reach

milliner was good im glad we got him

be ready for your offensive players tommorrow man ull be happier

Archived