4-3 base

JayKwaz

Congratulations, You have a similar mindset to our retarded head coach

Basically Coples, Wilkerson and Smith are all busts that need to be covered up by tonight's selections. Offense and scoring-the braintrust doesn;t see a problem at all.

It's beyond embarrassing at this point. We have a coach running totally amok on his 2nd GM because the owners is a moron.

Drinking wont make u any prettier...or smart

we usually dress 5 DE\DL per game

Wilks, copes, ellis, garay, sheldon

this allow 3-4, 4-3, 46

so you are justifying picking another DT with our FIRST ROUND PICK by reminding us that we dress 5 d-linemen?

and you are taking shots at my intelligence?

ok fine but then you're moving Coples out of his more natural position at DT to play DE. So even if Richardson is awesome in a 43 you're not maximizing your total talent. And Ellis is on the bench or just a role player. And McIntyre is your other starting DE. Or Pace on his last leg. 

If you want to stop this two TE stuff, you need to run a good 4-3.

They're not going to stop it. The Pats are still going to hang 3 or 4 TDs on the Jets.The Jets need to score points and they cannot. It's said at the outset of World War II Poland had the best cavalry in the world. Problem is said world's greatest cavalry facing armor and fighter planes in Nazi blitkrieg is going to get it's ass kicked. Similarly an NFL team that cannot pass effectively and score points is going to lose.

Often.

Badly.

Weekly.

Bucking industry-wide trends is foolhardy. To keep doing so and expecting things to improve-which is where the Jets are tonight-is definitional insanity.

They're not goping to stop it. They need to score points. It's said at the outset of World War II Poland had the best cavalry in the world. Problem is said world's greatest cavalry facing armor and fighter planes in Nazi blitkrieg is going to get it's ass kicked. Similarly an NFL  team that cannot  pass effectively  and score points is going to lose.

Often.

Badly.

Weekly.

Bucking industry-wide trends is foolhardy. To keep doing so and expecting things to improve-which is where the Jets are tonight-is definitional insanity.

Last years Super Bowl was the 49ers vs the Ravens, not the Falcons vs the Pats. Two defensive teams. 

That being said, I agree that the Jets need more offense. There is still plenty of time for offense in this draft and a vet signing or two. Hill and Kerley will progress and look for a trade, perhaps for Ivory.

Basically Coples, Wilkerson and Smith are all busts that need to be covered up by tonight's selections. Offense and scoring-the braintrust doesn;t see a problem at all.

It's beyond embarrassing at this point. We have a coach running totally amok on his 2nd GM because the owners is a moron.

This is just wrong and completely stupid.

Just because our "brain trust" is moronic doesn't mean Coples, Wilkerson and Smith are all busts.  To insinuate otherwise is short sided and, quite frankly, dumb.

This is just wrong and completely stupid.

Just because our "brain trust" is moronic doesn't mean Coples, Wilkerson and Smith are all busts.  To insinuate otherwise is short sided and, quite frankly, dumb.

Every top pick under Ryan has either been a DL, a CB or Sanchez. Obviously I meant to type Wilson instead of Smith.

I think we need more pressure on the QB, so a 4-3 front on obvious passing downs isnt a bad thing...Richardson can get to the QB front inside with his athleticism.  what will picks be today?  I'm saying TE and OL...still need Safety, RB and QB but I think TE and OL are most pressing issues.  Opinions?

Every top pick under Ryan has either been a DL, a CB or Sanchez. Obviously I meant to type Wilson instead of Smith.

Don't disagree with an issue with that at all.  Very short sighted, especially with Eifert right there for the picking this time.  That said, I don't think it has any bearing on Wilk/Coples.  Had no idea who you meant by Smith last night, LOL...but I would definitely agree Wilson has been a huge fail, and Milliner does prove that.

Archived