23 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Dear Red Sox,

Please keep playing well. The jets are stupid and I hate them.

Love,

Carl

#2 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Well, Aceves was sent down because of 'performance' so that is one less negative they have on the roster.

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#3 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,223 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

Clay Buttholes is doing great this year for my fantasy team

I should probably trade him before he starts sucking again

"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#4 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

You should.  A smart fan would appreciate it.

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#5 Thai Jet

Thai Jet

Climbing Chemical Dude

• Members
  • 31,257 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

Well, Aceves was sent down because of 'performance' so that is one less negative they have on the roster.

I'm hoping we've seen the last of him. He's been a cancer since the start of 2012. I thought with Bobby gone he'd come around but it's been the same garbage with him. The 13-0 blow out and his post game comments I think were the last straw.

Summiting is optional - getting down is mandatory (Ed Viesturs) LA LAKERS - 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS
ALABAMA . 15 time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS . ROLL TIDE !!

#6 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'm hoping we've seen the last of him. He's been a cancer since the start of 2012. I thought with Bobby gone he'd come around but it's been the same garbage with him. The 13-0 blow out and his post game comments I think were the last straw.

Same here.

Eagle Honors

#7 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,292 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

As of right now, the Sox have the best record in baseball.  There is no way that they continue this play, as they can't always play the Astros.

It's fun while it lasts, though.

Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#8 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

As of right now, the Sox have the best record in baseball. There is no way that they continue this play, as they can't always play the Astros.

It's fun while it lasts, though.

They're pitching won't keep up this torrid pace, but there is no reason they can't continue to play this well. No one else has been all that impressive in the American League yet.

#9 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

They're pitching won't keep up this torrid pace, but there is no reason they can't continue to play this well. No one else has been all that impressive in the American League yet.

Exactly.

The path to .500 and beyond was not as far as a lot made it to be.  If the rotation hit their career averages, this team was going to compete.

Eagle Honors

#10 Thai Jet

Thai Jet

Climbing Chemical Dude

• Members
  • 31,257 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Exactly.

The path to .500 and beyond was not as far as a lot made it to be.  If the rotation hit their career averages, this team was going to compete.

I think we will compete quite well this year. Like all of us I'm concerned about the back end of the rotation though Lackey's looked good so far ( fingers crossed) .

Summiting is optional - getting down is mandatory (Ed Viesturs) LA LAKERS - 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS
ALABAMA . 15 time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS . ROLL TIDE !!

#11 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

I think we will compete quite well this year. Like all of us I'm concerned about the back end of the rotation though Lackey's looked good so far ( fingers crossed) .

Sad, that the crappy Lackey would be an upgrade over the Dice-K/Cook disaster from last year.

He looks decent so far.

Eagle Honors

#12 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

It's pretty obvious that the league is wide open this year and that there are no really great teams. 

Tank for Teddy.

#13 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,510 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

You love the Red Sox also? what ******* planet are you from with your sick zealotry to entirely unrelated teams

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#14 JADEDGREEN

JADEDGREEN

Annoying

• Banned
  • 2,160 posts
  • LocationFree

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

You love the Red Sox also? what ******* planet are you from with your sick zealotry to entirely unrelated teams

It's simple, his favorite color is green. :confused0058:

#15 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

It's simple, his favorite color is green. :confused0058:

Oh look. It's you again. Judging people. How wonderfully small your world view must be. Why don't you just drop it already? What the hell does it matter to you who I like and why? It's borderline stalkerish at this point.

#16 JADEDGREEN

JADEDGREEN

Annoying

• Banned
  • 2,160 posts
  • LocationFree

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

Oh look. It's you again. Judging people. How wonderfully small your world view must be. Why don't you just drop it already? What the hell does it matter to you who I like and why? It's borderline stalkerish at this point.

I quoted SayNoToDMC, you quoted me, please stop stalking.  :confused0058:

#17 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

I quoted SayNoToDMC, you quoted me, please stop stalking. :confused0058:

You were talking ABOUT me. If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU.

#18 JADEDGREEN

JADEDGREEN

Annoying

• Banned
  • 2,160 posts
  • LocationFree

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

You were talking ABOUT me. If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU.

He needed clarification, it's very confusing. :confused0058:

Please stop staking, and yelling.

#19 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

He needed clarification, it's very confusing. :confused0058:

Please stop staking, and yelling.

Someone's personal preference on ANYTHING shouldn't be confusing. If it has zero impact on your life, it shouldn't matter at all.  You're just injecting yourself into things to be a contrarian but you come off looking like a douche.

#20 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,292 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

It would be really nice if you two knuckleheads would stop the bickering.

Thanks.

Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#21 JADEDGREEN

JADEDGREEN

Annoying

• Banned
  • 2,160 posts
  • LocationFree

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

It would be really nice if you two knuckleheads would stop the bickering.

Thanks.

What's your favorite color?

#22 JADEDGREEN

JADEDGREEN

Annoying

• Banned
  • 2,160 posts
  • LocationFree

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

Someone's personal preference on ANYTHING shouldn't be confusing. If it has zero impact on your life, it shouldn't matter at all.  You're just injecting yourself into things to be a contrarian but you come off looking like a douche.

But I like green too.

#23 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

It's almost June and the Red Sox are in first place.  I'm actually very surprised by this.

#24 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

It's almost June and the Red Sox are in first place.  I'm actually very surprised by this.

It is a pleasant surprise.  I liked how they have rebounded after that rough spot a couple of weeks ago.

Eagle Honors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users