Idzik supporters.

joewilly12

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't subscribe to being gay being a choice, but feel free to do what you want.

Just one question, since u argued this point at museum, still think Tanny built this team? Not Rex, and that Rex is not still in charge?

Just one question, since u argued this point at museum, still think Tanny built this team? Not Rex, and that Rex is not still in charge?

I don't recall arguing any points at museum. 

ok i'm gonna give it a shot.

jets were in panic mode when the bills traded out of 8 and the rams took austin so they freaked and couldnt trade down so grabbed milliner.  at 13...no one they wanted to take so they pinned a couple guys names to rex' ass and idzik closed his eyes, spun around three times and hit him right in sheldon richardson

Too much scotch and auto spell.

Nausea

I've had a difficult time arguing, simply, that I'm not sure Rex is a dead man walking the last few months. In charge? I'm not thrilled with the picks, either, but it's not like I had offensive guys I wanted more at either spot. Who did they pass on? Eifert? Smith? 

I've had a difficult time arguing, simply, that I'm not sure Rex is a dead man walking the last few months. In charge? I'm not thrilled with the picks, either, but it's not like I had offensive guys I wanted more at either spot. Who did they pass on? Eifert? Smith? 

Possibly the scariest thing about tonight. Johnson is allowing this moron to again try to buck the NFL trend of more offense. It hasn't worked since the day Parcells quit. The rules have only changed to make it more of a scoring game. And tonight the Jets doubled down on defense.

You argued that this was all Tammy's team and Rex is just the coach, not the GM.

You argued that izdick was a real GM and that he would not listen to Rex.

Other than QB, they made the worst selections I could have imagined given their current strengths and weaknesses.

Throw in 4 surgeries for Millner, and ANOTHER DT, I could puke.

They had so many better options than what they did, so many

They fixed the offense with Morhinweg, talent was obviously needed on defense. 

I wish they had a camera on Marty.  Put a camera in his face and ask what he thought about defense on both picks.  Oh my.

You argued that this was all Tammy's team and Rex is just the coach, not the GM.

You argued that izdick was a real GM and that he would not listen to Rex.

Other than QB, they made the worst selections I could have imagined given their current strengths and weaknesses.

Throw in 4 surgeries for Millner, and ANOTHER DT, I could puke.

They had so many better options than what they did, so many

You drink a lot, and either don't understand what you read here, or read into it what you want to get out of it. Or you're delusional. Or all of the above. I don't know. 

The Jets failed to trade back, so I get to go to bed. Good night. 

You drink a lot, and either don't understand what you read here, or read into it what you want to get out of it. Or you're delusional. Or all of the above. I don't know.

The Jets failed to trade back, so I get to go to bed. Good night.

You forgot that I am gay now too, can I mod?

the board broke in a worse case scenario at 8. Dee Milliner is probably the BAP at 9. I think it's a tough place to put a CB replacing Revis. I also think the offense is in much worse shape than the D. But who knows. Maybe they will go offense here on out. .. 

Idzik said they were in the top 4 on there list.  If thats the case, they scored. by BPA standards for a team that needs help everywhere.  I trust Rex Ryan when it comes to D.  He hasnt let us down yet from that perspective, so if he feels he can create pressure with the scheming of 2 shut down corners and stopping the run/getting after the passer with versatile DLmen, then I trust him.

So far, 3 skills players have been selected.  Austin, who we couldnt get.  Eifert, who I would have taken that high and Manuel, no thank you.  There are going to be plenty of skills players available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds the way this draft is going. 

If you look at Seattle, they built a defense first and offense 2nd.  The highest skills position they took during their rebuild was Golden Tate in the back of the 2nd round.

Here's my take on Geno. If they get him with 39 I'll be pretty stoked....at the potential of it all. I mean, why not. 

But if they have to trade picks to move up....I mean, ******* jeez. This team will still have so many holes. That ****er better be the next Randall Cunningham. 

Archived