MERGED: WOW - Jay Mohr has some choice words

bitonti

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Jay Mohr's qualifications as an evaluator of football coaches being that he played an agent in "Jerry Maguire" and by his own admission did tons of blow?

Funnier than the article- he has no counterpoint.

Kinda funny though that Canizzaro gives up his $55 per customers in heartbeat.He doesn't just kiss Hermie's hiney. Any celebrity will do. Pretty soon, Canizzaro will tell us that Jay Mohr is the best comedian ever. Call Caeasar's Palace-Jay deserves a liftime million dollar deal to work the Strip forever.

My paying customers-what a bunch of a-holes!

But keep those checks and paypal authorizations comin'!

Special for you at JI! Your host calls you an a-hole!

Your wife/girlfriend/parents does it for nothing!

But JI holds you up to America as pathetic loser-All for $55!

I wonder what his username was over there? My guess....This Is Our Year. LOL!!!

He may have paraphrased, but he said he replied with something like "Uh...ALL OF THEM!".

I'd search ji for that string in the last 30 days' threads...but I'm busy at work today.

He may have paraphrased, but he said he replied with something like "Uh...ALL OF THEM!".

I'd search ji for that string in the last 30 days' threads...but I'm busy at work today.

I would, but I didn't cough up $55, so I can't search.

He's right-you know.

We have the best 3-10 coach in NFL history!

Nothing is his fault. Ever.

This is merely the fates playing games on us all.

Just ask Mark Canizzaro-after you pay him $55.

Still, he's a celebrity; he must be correct. Is there anything they don't know?Him and Kevin Federline. J-Mo and K-Fed.

Wow - just read the article. It wasn't funny and it wasn't very insightful.....just interesting because of the site involved in the piece. However - and no, I do not KNOW this firsthand - my guess is that the JI founder isn't so ticked-off with this piece. No such thing as negative pub, people :wink:

This was a good read, and although I do actually think Herm's time is up, Mohr makes some very pertinent points.

"Since 2002, the Texans, Lions, Cardinals, Redskins, Saints, Browns, Bears, Broncos, Giants, Bills, Dolphins, Chargers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Jaguars, Seahawaks, Bengals and Ravens have won ZERO playoff games. I am sticking with Herm. "

I posted something exactly to this effect a few weeks ago and was crapped on for it... oh well. :roll:

He's definitely, I think, not Flowtrain, as many at JI think.

Flowtrain claims to have gone to an Ivy League scool and is frequently on Redskins sites, for some reason.

Nontheless, the tone of Mohr's words are very similar to Flowtrain :lol:

Wow - just read the article. It wasn't funny and it wasn't very insightful.....just interesting because of the site involved in the piece. However - and no, I do not KNOW this firsthand - my guess is that the JI founder isn't so ticked-off with this piece. No such thing as negative pub, people :wink:

Garb is smart. And 100% correct. Bad publicity is still publicity!

i cant believe that ji.com got any press, sean may be crying over this but if he is sharp he will realize that there is no such thing as bad publicity

oh and another thing, what a dumb article. you can go to ANY fan site and see unreasonable fans bellyaching. big deal

They do the same on radio sports talk, so what's new, Jay?

The Jets are in the midst of their worst season since the Kotite era, so what does one expect?

What a retard this guy is. Every losing team can blame the losing on injuries. The bottom line is winning and losing teams have injuries.

Ummm....How many injuries has Chicago sustained this season and what's their record?

You are correct sir =D>

I have an Idea...Im gonna start selling my old SI magazines for $55 each on Ebay.

If he can find 25 people who want to throw money away on stuff that the use to get for free...then Im sure I can find a couple fools on Ebay who will buy my old sports news mags for $55 a pop.

No?

Archived