60 Players on the ProBowl Roster were NOT 1st round picks

JustInFudge

I'd like to address TE and WR or G next.  Some names I like:

WR: Justin Hunter, Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Quinton Patton, Terrance Williams, Marquise Goodwin

TE: Zach Ertz, Gavin Escobar, Travis Kelce, Vance McDonald, Jordan Reed, Dion Sims, Chris Gragg

OG: Larry Warford, Brian Winters, Dallas Thomas, Jeff Baca, Oday Aboushi, Hugh Thorton, Alvin Bailey

My top choice as of right now would be Geno, actually. 

I meh on it.  I'd understand it, but I just all together would really like to either wait til late or not draft a QB this year.

I will say, I love the way Geno throws the ball.  That classic, behind the ear style, flings it out fast.  Its pretty, no doubt about that.

Um what's this with the ESPN analyst implying that the Jets are going after Geno Smith?

I'm actually wondering about Geno now. Even though he was considered a top 3 QB easily in this draft, I haven't heard anything positive about him... everyone else they have said something positive about. What does Geno do well?

Um what's this with the ESPN analyst implying that the Jets are going after Geno Smith?

I'm actually wondering about Geno now. Even though he was considered a top 3 QB easily in this draft, I haven't heard anything positive about him... everyone else they have said something positive about. What does Geno do well?

**** ESPN, Wingo is a stooge and so is Kiper.

NFL Network 

Did anyone watch the Richardson and Floyd interview on NFL Network earlier in the day yesterday? Richardson stole the show. Seems like a super funny, likable character. 

I missed it - but I saw a few others and you are right. He seems like a good guy and funny. Kinda reminds me of a Warren Sapp type of character. Who knows, maybe this time we got Sapp instead of Kyle Brady? We can only hope.

I meh on it.  I'd understand it, but I just all together would really like to either wait til late or not draft a QB this year.

I will say, I love the way Geno throws the ball.  That classic, behind the ear style, flings it out fast.  Its pretty, no doubt about that.

Archived