Live draft discussion - rounds 2-3

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im stoked.  We get to see something we haven't seen yet.  If he stinks we try again next year.  He came to us.  Meant to be.  I LOVE GENO.  

No chance we try again, none.

No way they will give up on him after one year with an awful offense.

This is our QB for the next 3-5 years, for better or worse

Don't worry 90% of the offensive weapons are still out there. LMFAO. Don't worry we will add playmakers one day. Maybe in 2014.

You could have a million weapons. If Sanchez is throwing to them, it makes no difference.

1 Sept. 8  vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00 p.m. FOX 2 Sept. 12  @ New England Patriots 8:25 p.m. NFL 3 Sept. 22  vs. Buffalo Bills 4:25 p.m. CBS 4 Sept. 29  @ Tennessee Titans 4:05 p.m. CBS 5 Oct. 7  @ Atlanta Falcons 8:40 p.m. ESPN 6 Oct. 13  vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 p.m. CBS 7 Oct. 20  vs. New England Patriots 4:05 p.m. CBS 8 Oct. 27  @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 p.m. CBS 9 Nov. 3  vs. New Orleans Saints 1:00 p.m. FOX 10 Nov. 10  BYE N/A N/A 11 Nov. 17  @ Buffalo Bills 1:00 p.m. CBS 12 Nov. 24  @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 p.m. CBS 13 Dec. 1  vs. Miami Dolphins 1:00 p.m. CBS 14 Dec. 8  vs. Oakland Raiders 1:00 p.m. CBS 15 Dec. 15  @ Carolina Panthers 4:05 p.m. CBS 16 Dec. 22  vs. Cleveland Browns 1:00 p.m. CBS 17 Dec. 29  @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 p.m. CBS

ACTUALLY A GREAT SCHEDULE FOR THIS.  GENO STARTS VS MIAMI WEEK 13.  BRUTAL PORTION OF THE SCHEDULE OVER, SEASON BASICALLY OVER.  NOTHING TO LOSE, GOOD EXPERIENCE.

No chance we try again, none.mp

No way they will give up on him after one year with an awful offense.

This is our QB for the next 3-5 years, for better or worse

He wont even play this year.  We dump Sanchez after this year. Garrard stays on to help with Geno and the guy we draft next year.  We keep the better one and get picks with the other.  I got this sh*t.

Im stoked.  We get to see something we haven't seen yet.  If he stinks we try again next year.  He came to us.  Meant to be.  I LOVE GENO.  

I'm happy too because I never want to see Mark Sanchez play QB for the NY Jets ever again.  The guy makes me not want to watch the Jets and I dont like that.

I like Geno.  There was a point that I was kind of thinking, **** it, take him at #9 if you think he's got the goods.  It doesnt kill you anymore under the new rookie salaries.  To get him in the 2nd without trading up?  Kind of cool.

Idzik/Ryan clearly had a plan.  They werent going to reach for anyone and they were sticking to their board for a team in rebuild mode.  I like it.  Despite the fact some of the picks with a little shocking. 

How the **** can you possibly enjoy this draft? Dude you are nuts.

I'm OK with Geno. It's kinda meh but it's OK and I'm not as mad about it as those first 2 picks.

Im loving the draft because im mad with the 2 picks as I once were. Once I sat down and used my brain it made sense. Geno is a great pick at 39 and can help solidify that position

He wont even play this year.  We dump Sanchez after this year. Garrard stays on to help with Geno and the guy we draft next year.  We keep the better one and get picks with the other.  I got this sh*t.

Where's my half an apatizer?

This. And the best part is he's a second rounder. He can sit and learn not what to do from Sanchez for a year. We can go get him his #1 WR in the top 10 next year. 

Is Geno going to Jets West?

LMFAO.  Well played

DCL  FTW.  Glad to have you back. 

Say this for Idzik: He does not give a F#CK about what you or I think.

Yup.

We are fans of an organization that historically bends to the whim of fan reaction, or over-reaction.

It is hard watching all these other teams add prospects I feel like we should want, but then I remember we were about 8 starters short of fielding a team coming into the draft, and as long as we don't have a QB... and despite having 4 on the roster, we have none. 

I have to believe that Brick + Mangold + rest of OL + Morninwheg = proper development of a rookie QB for the first time in my lifetime watching the Jets.

We start the season with Garrard under center. Ease Geno in, do it right for once. 

So Sanchez is a good QB now huh? lol. Jet fans are never satisfied.

What? No idea what you're saying. I was referring to what I thought was you misquoting Idzik, that he doesn't deviate from BPA in the draft. Idzik did say that...but only in the first round. As in, they'll consider need more throughout the rest of the draft. 

I'm happy too because I never want to see Mark Sanchez play QB for the NY Jets ever again.  The guy makes me not want to watch the Jets and I dont like that.

I like Geno.  There was a point that I was kind of thinking, **** it, take him at #9 if you think he's got the goods.  It doesnt kill you anymore under the new rookie salaries.  To get him in the 2nd without trading up?  Kind of cool.

Idzik/Ryan clearly had a plan.  They werent going to reach for anyone and they were sticking to their board for a team in rebuild mode.  I like it.  Despite the fact some of the picks with a little shocking. 

100% agreed.  The last few games Sanchez made watching the Jets less fun than cutting the grass.  

My point.  He fell to us we pulled the trigger. I respect that. At least each pre-season game will be fun to watch him.  We could actually care about the QB comp this year.  It will actually be a REAL comp this year.

Idzik will be judged over the last three year. So far he seems like he has a plan and is going to stick to it.  I like it and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. 

Archived