Jets traded a fourth-round pick to NO for Chris Ivory.

Integrity28

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris hasn't gotten a chance to be a featured back.  A couple nagging injuries isn't the same as having your leg do a 360.

Get excited man!!  Geno and Chris..  Ebony and Ivory!!   It's so ON in 13'

You have been funny as hell tonight.  I like this draft.  

We just had free agency, and were very tight with our money.  We could have signed any one of hundreds of available players to long term deals, but only made a few small moves, and ignored a lot of holes.  We sign Goodson, and already have 2 young backs- one of which I believe is better that Ivory. Then, we go and trade for an average back, and give him the long term deal.  I really don't get it.  Why give up the pick?  Why not just fill a need in free agency, and keep your draft picks?  It's not like Chris Ivory is some special player and you can't get a guy that caliber in the draft or free agency.  This kind of move just kills me.  I litterally think Chris Ivory is the third best back on our team right now.  This is a tannenbaum type move.  Like trading for Lito Sheppard or Tebow.

I could puke.  Gil Brandt says the saints should be arrested for stealing.  Complete crap.  Andre Ellington and Jon Franklin will run circles around Ivory- and they'll cost 1/4 of what Ivory will.

We just had free agency, and were very tight with our money.  We could have signed any one of hundreds of available players to long term deals, but only made a few small moves, and ignored a lot of holes.  We sign Goodson, and already have 2 young backs- one of which I believe is better that Ivory. Then, we go and trade for an average back, and give him the long term deal.  I really don't get it.  Why give up the pick?  Why not just fill a need in free agency, and keep your draft picks?  It's not like Chris Ivory is some special player and you can't get a guy that caliber in the draft or free agency.  This kind of move just kills me.  I litterally think Chris Ivory is the third best back on our team right now.  This is a tannenbaum type move.  Like trading for Lito Sheppard or Tebow.

I could puke.  Gil Brandt says the saints should be arrested for stealing.  Complete crap.  Andre Ellington and Jon Franklin will run circles around Ivory- and they'll cost 1/4 of what Ivory will.

Gil Brandt is 178 years old.  He said we should trade up to 3 to draft Eugeno Smith.  As Idzik had advised, ignore the superfulous noise.  He's putting together a franchise changing draft in the first 4 rounds.  This guy has balls the size of Dolly Partons rack.  There's a new sheriff in town.  Embrace change.

Chris hasn't gotten a chance to be a featured back.  A couple nagging injuries isn't the same as having your leg do a 360.

Get excited man!!  Geno and Chris..  Ebony and Ivory!!   It's so ON in 13'

If this happens to you in college and then in the NFL,  it's more about you just aren't good enough to play and you can't stay healthy to even play.

It's not terrible to give up a 4th round pick for him, but if he's being paid 2+ million per year, it's way to overpriced for a guy who isn't even good enough to be a backup on team who is all about offense.

Gil Brandt is 178 years old.  He said we should trade up to 3 to draft Eugeno Smith.  As Idzik had advised, ignore the superfulous noise.  He's putting together a franchise changing draft in the first 4 rounds.  This guy has balls the size of Dolly Partons rack.  There's a new sheriff in town.  Embrace change.

The pick isn't the issue, it's the money for a guy like Ivory.  One thing to trade a 4th and pay the guy nothing, another to give the guy the same money you wouldn't give Greene.   Is ivory better than Greene?  No.   You can't be better than anybody when you can't even play in a game. Ever.

The pick isn't the issue, it's the money for a guy like Ivory.  One thing to trade a 4th and pay the guy nothing, another to give the guy the same money you wouldn't give Greene.   Is ivory better than Greene?  No.   You can't be better than anybody when you can't even play in a game. Ever.

WTF are you talking bout?

Good lord.

If this happens to you in college and then in the NFL,  it's more about you just aren't good enough to play and you can't stay healthy to even play.

It's not terrible to give up a 4th round pick for him, but if he's being paid 2+ million per year, it's way to overpriced for a guy who isn't even good enough to be a backup on team who is all about offense.ou'r

bro you're talking to a 2 time fantasy football champion head coach.  you're just gonna have to trust me on this one.

Archived