Best Draft Coverage?

NYJ 1

I flip back and forth when commercials come on.

LOL! Me too.  It's the first year I decided to give the NFLN a try. That's why I was asking for input. I would like to choose one or the other.

LOL! Me too.  It's the first year I decided to give the NFLN a try. That's why I was asking for input. I would like to choose one or the other.

I think Mayock is the best, and Chip Kelly's perspective is interesting, but Charles Davis annoys the piss outta me. I do enjoy the Kiper and McShay back and forth too, so I like to flip flop.

NFLN's back & forth with Geno Smith is ridiculous.  Every one of them had Geno Smith at least a top-20-ish player (most in the top 10) as well as all of them having him ranked as the top QB in the draft.  If anyone else drafted him there they'd be glowing about what a steal they got.

But it's bad because, since it's the Jets, it'll create a circus with Sanchez competing with Smith this year.  

None of them see the obvious writing on the wall?

1. We absorb a $5M accelerated cap hit if we cut or trade Sanchez this year (otherwise it's $5M next year).

2. Friday morning it's announced we've restructured Ferguson to clear (wait for it) ... $5M in 2013.

3. With our top pick in round 2 the Jets select the draft's top QB prospect.

Oh my! What will happen with the competition between Sanchez and Smith and how will that affect both of them?!?   Sanchez is clearly gone.  Everyone seems to realize it except these guys.  Or they do realize it and just want to get in their Jets swipes while it's still technically possible.

Then it got worse:  Mayock:  Since "Today, Mark Sanchez is a better QB than Geno Smith" and would win a competition, or if Garrard is the starting QB, then "for the second year in a row the Jets had a press conference for their backup QB." Seriously?

Never realized the guy's anti-Jets bias until today.  Maybe it's always been there and I never cared to watch him that closely before.  But it's obnoxious.

NFLN's back & forth with Geno Smith is ridiculous.  Every one of them had Geno Smith at least a top-20-ish player (most in the top 10) as well as all of them having him ranked as the top QB in the draft.  If anyone else drafted him there they'd be glowing about what a steal they got.

But it's bad because, since it's the Jets, it'll create a circus with Sanchez competing with Smith this year.  

None of them see the obvious writing on the wall?

1. We absorb a $5M accelerated cap hit if we cut or trade Sanchez this year (otherwise it's $5M next year).

2. Friday morning it's announced we've restructured Ferguson to clear (wait for it) ... $5M in 2013.

3. With our top pick in round 2 the Jets select the draft's top QB prospect.

Oh my! What will happen with the competition between Sanchez and Smith and how will that affect both of them?!?   Sanchez is clearly gone.  Everyone seems to realize it except these guys.  Or they do realize it and just want to get in their Jets swipes while it's still technically possible.

Then it got worse:  Mayock:  Since "Today, Mark Sanchez is a better QB than Geno Smith" and would win a competition, or if Garrard is the starting QB, then "for the second year in a row the Jets had a press conference for their backup QB." Seriously?

Never realized the guy's anti-Jets bias until today.  Maybe it's always been there and I never cared to watch him that closely before.  But it's obnoxious.

I think it's grown over the past few years. Some of it is deserved, but with the new GM in place, it should be a clean slate and it's getting really annoying. Every little thing the Jets do will always get sh*t on by the media.

Also: It's kinda funny on NFLN, when we made our selections, of course they showed the bad clips of our prospects (except for Richardson). With Dee, it was the bad hands at the combine and with Geno it's the bad throws. So ******* dumb.

I think Mayock is the best, and Chip Kelly's perspective is interesting, but Charles Davis annoys the piss outta me. I do enjoy the Kiper and McShay back and forth too, so I like to flip flop.

What's with Rich Eisen of the NFLN? The guy was really giving the Jets a hard time. Almost to the point as if he had an agenda.

Archived