New Banner Coming Soon

Thanks for your patience everyone.  We have new banners in the works and they will be up soon.  We also got rid of that annoying top menu in the forums.  Some had mentioned there was a delay when it loaded.  So we made it disappear.

Thanks!

Thanks for your patience everyone.  We have new banners in the works and they will be up soon.  We also got rid of that annoying top menu in the forums.  Some had mentioned there was a delay when it loaded.  So we made it disappear.

Thanks!

I hated that. I'm glad other people stepped up and complained. Lol! 

I hated that. I'm glad other people stepped up and complained. Lol! 

It was really bad.  I actually feel bad I didn't fix it right away, that was painful.  Been busy at work, sorry it took so long to fix.  :)

Now we just have to get rid of Revis and Sanchez. 

Thanks!

YES!

You should put Shane and Baby Crusher up there!

Awesome.  Baby Crush is a beast!  Saw a highlight video of him and was scared.  Scared for Crusher because he no longer has the final say in his house.  :)

Dump the white border around it.  Have the players (and logo bkgd) go full height since it won't look right with a 3-pixel space above & below either.

He is creating one without the border for the forums, we will definitely try it out on the home page as well.  Thanks.

I like the players, i just feel there is too much green space up there. There is nothing on the whole right side of the screen

That is because it isn't done yet.  More players.  It is a process.  We have to call their agents first, jk.

Dump the white border around it.  Have the players (and logo bkgd) go full height since it won't look right with a 3-pixel space above & below either.

I didn't realize I uploaded it to the forum.  DId it late last night.  The white border banner is for the home page.  The version that will be here has no border, it will blend in with more players, hopefully soon.  Thanks.

Guy in my sig should be up on the current team banner.

We will have a 2nd banner of current Jets, Wilkerson is on that one.  Along with Mangold and __________ and ____________.

We will have a 2nd banner of current Jets, Wilkerson is on that one.  Along with Mangold and __________ and ____________.

Sounds good, you should set it up where it rotates between them with each page refresh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived