Jets vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

Who is up for a road trip to Baltimore?  We are organizing everything, tickets, bus, hotel, etc.  So all you have to do is show up wearing green!

JetNation will be running a bus trip from NY \ NJ to Baltimore.  We will have the official details up sometime this week.  But for an overview we will load up the bus with die-hard Jets fans, driving down to Baltimore on Saturday 11/23.   The bus will take the group to the hotel in Baltimore and then Saturday night everyone who wants to can head with us to the inner harbor for some pre-game fun.

Sunday the bus will take the group to the stadium, for tailgating and then we watch the Jets beat the Ravens. 

It is a 1pm game, so we will head back to NY \ NJ after the game on Sunday afternoon.

It should be a lot of fun............

I just re-read this :

Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

...........so no.

Fine. Just let me warn you this: I am easily the most psychologically sound human on this psycho-harboring website.

Fairly certain I'd be in on the game ticket, inner harbor, and bus ride to the game if I can carve out just that portion.

CTM may be headed on this trip and I've been waiting for over 5 years to introduce my fists to his face.

What's the soft shell crab situation that time of year? Every game is a long-haul trip for me these days (except for AZ, SF and SD), so I have to pick my spots -- and my meals.

I am Not sure but we can make a few calls and try to find out lol.

Fairly certain I'd be in on the game ticket, inner harbor, and bus ride to the game if I can carve out just that portion.

CTM may be headed on this trip and I've been waiting for over 5 years to introduce my fists to his face.

We can do that, where you sleeping though? They are going to lock the bus at night lol.

We can do that, where you sleeping though? They are going to lock the bus at night lol.

I'd be coming from Rochester and probably be getting there Thurs or Fri..  I just planned on Pricelining a hotel but I could always sleep at Crushers.

Archived