ESPN post draft Power Rankings are in!

Matt39

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we should have went with what we had at QB and avoided "drama". Do any of these people think for themselves?

While getting rid of one drama, you developed one that is likely to be worse. 

-You kept Mark.

-Signed Garrard. 

-Drafted the Sanchise's replacement who needs development. 

What is that Meatloaf verse?  Two of out of three ain't bad.  Well, three out of three even with a cap hit from Sanchez is horrible.

While getting rid of one drama, you developed one that is likely to be worse. 

-You kept Mark.

-Signed Garrard. 

-Drafted the Sanchise's replacement who needs development. 

What is that Meatloaf verse?  Two of out of three ain't bad.  Well, three out of three even with a cap hit from Sanchez is horrible.

How could it be worse? And what were the options? Draft Sean Renfree or Tyler Bray?

Are we really the only team that has signed a possible alternative at quarterback when ours is horrible? Drafted one? In NFL history?

How could it be worse? And what were the options? Draft Sean Renfree or Tyler Bray?

Are we really the only team that has signed a possible alternative at quarterback when ours is horrible? Drafted one? In NFL history?

Again, I do not argue your need for a QB and things broke right and one of the top QBs fell into your lap.

What I am saying is, why keep Mark around?  Take the cap hit.

What purpose is there in giving him snaps?  None.  The Jets have moved on.

its not just a cap hit. they have to pay him 8.25mil to play for another team, no offset. Which means if the Raiders paid him 1 mil to hold a clipboard, Mark makes 9.25 mil. 

Again, I do not argue your need for a QB and things broke right and one of the top QBs fell into your lap.

What purpose is there in giving him snaps?  None.  The Jets have moved on.

I think the whole circus angle is overrated. No way did having Tim Tebow on the sidelines and in the newspapers affect our record. I don't buy it. Someone would actually have to try and prove it to me. I'll wait.

After Ivory's contract I dont know if they can cut Mark and stay nuder the cap. I think he is stuck here for a year unless guys like Pace, McIntyre and other vets get cut for younger cheaper guys. I dont know if there anyone who can renegotiate to make it happen.

We're too cursed of a franchise to actually finish with the worst record and be in a position to draft Clowney or Bridgewater. I'm predicting 28-30 range.

This right here. Rex will beat his chest over pounding the Bills at the end of the season to bring us to 6-10, dropping us to the eighth overall pick.

No team with a top 5 defense will finish as the worst team in football. ESPN is pandering to "the Jets circus" sentiment, like the rest of them.

When did it become a recipe for disaster to address the obviously horrible QB situation in the pre-season? The agenda being pushed by the media is some of the most illogical crap I've ever seen. Sanchez sucked, we got a veteran and a top prospect to replace him. We removed Tebow. We improved the running game. 

Without Sanchez turnovers we would have won about 9 games last year. I'm pretty positive he personally gave away at least 3 wins.

These rankings are silly. I think we are going to be better than people think this year. Im not saying great, but I think we will be playing meaningful football  in December.

We will compete for 2nd in our division and by week 12 media will be questioning if we can make a playoff run as a wildcard. Mark it down.

Archived