Breaking News: Geno Smith Fires Agents for Booking Subway Commercials

BroadwayJoe12

NEW YORK—In a press release issued Tuesday morning, recent draft pick and NCAAF standout Quarterback Geno Smith publicly apologized to his fans, the great citizens of New York  and Americans everywhere after actually tasting one of the Subway sandwiches his agents negotiated him to endorse. "I am embarrassed, ashamed, and quite frankly disgusted in myself for encouraging other people to eat that bready, semi-meat-flavored amalgamation Subway attempts to pass off as a meal," the statement read in part, explaining that most commercial shoots only required Smith to hold sandwiches near his face, and even so, he was under the impression that those were only props. "Actually watching the sandwich being made may have been even worse than eating it. Seeing that sad man peel translucently thin meat-sheets off damp paper and place them on limp marshmallowy bread, then dump on handfuls of gray-green vegetable matter and douse the whole thing in some goop out of a tube, took days off the end of my life. Again, I cannot begin to express how deeply sorry I am." The statement concluded by stating that Smith will no longer be maintaining the services of  Select Sports Group or continue on as a spokesman for Subway, adding that he would "rather endorse eugenics than that garbage." - per Manish Rosentha-Mayock-King-Francessa.

NEW YORK—In a press release issued Tuesday morning, recent draft pick and NCAAF standout Quarterback Geno Smith publicly apologized to his fans, the great citizens of New York  and Americans everywhere after actually tasting one of the Subway sandwiches his agents negotiated him to endorse. "I am embarrassed, ashamed, and quite frankly disgusted in myself for encouraging other people to eat that bready, semi-meat-flavored amalgamation Subway attempts to pass off as a meal," the statement read in part, explaining that most commercial shoots only required Smith to hold sandwiches near his face, and even so, he was under the impression that those were only props. "Actually watching the sandwich being made may have been even worse than eating it. Seeing that sad man peel translucently thin meat-sheets off damp paper and place them on limp marshmallowy bread, then dump on handfuls of gray-green vegetable matter and douse the whole thing in some goop out of a tube, took days off the end of my life. Again, I cannot begin to express how deeply sorry I am." The statement concluded by stating that Smith will no longer be maintaining the services of  Select Sports Group or continue on as a spokesman for Subway, adding that he would "rather endorse eugenics than that garbage." - per Manish Rosentha-Mayock-King-Francessa.

Crusher could not love this kid anymore at this point.  bwahahahahahaha

Sorry, your not convincing me Smith knows what  amalgamation means

LOL   Nice!

Most of them go to college but "agricultural engineering" don't teach that sh*t

For many players, you would be right, lol.

But Geno looks to be something different academically.

...So gifted that his mother was offered the option of skipping him a

grade, she declined. He was entered into a gifted program emphasizing

creative arts.....He also finished second in the voting for Mr Florida and excelled in the classroom with a 2.8 core GPA and 1390 SAT score...

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2013/4/30/4286580/geno-smith-a-biography

He majored in English and is taking classes in American literature and Shakespeare.

He knows what "amalgamation" is.  Whether he wrote that press release or a professional publicist did is another question.

Don't look now-our new QB is SMART!

Typical Floridian.  You are never allowed back into NY.

Suck it.  Very limited options here in Jax Beach.  And I dont live at home for my mom to make me the best Meatballs in the world for me.  So, when I have a hankering, Subway works.

But the real point was, the cold cuts are horrible but the meatball sub can be very tasty. 

Suck it.  Very limited options here in Jax Beach.  And I dont live at home for my mom to make me the best Meatballs in the world for me.  So, when I have a hankering, Subway works.

But the real point was, the cold cuts are horrible but the meatball sub can be very tasty. 

Sure, if you mom was The Lunch Lady.

sometimes the best response is no response :P .

You tellin me theres no italian delis or jewish deis in Fla. when I visited that dump there seemed to be plenty in the Tampa area.

sometimes the best response is no response :P .

You tellin me theres no italian delis or jewish deis in Fla. when I visited that dump there seemed to be plenty in the Tampa area.

In boca there is but Fort Lauderdale not so much. Mostly Latin places, BBQ or expensive sh*t. Not sure about Jax.

The Cuban food in north jersey is ******* awful.

Archived