Fairy Princess Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a strangely believable reveal. On the other hand, scum would likely reveal vanilla. We have time. I'm going to go another direction for now. 

Vote 80

I'm not buying it. I know it's a weird theme and Nolder is a weird mod sometimes, but that seems way out of balance to me. 

I found it to be an odd role as well, for whatever its worth.  He may have given scum the same ability in an effort to create balance; but who knows.

I'm with lily on this (strange, I don't normally agree so much)

But this game has 7 players. He never said it was bastard and with the limited players it looks more basic than anything else

Feels like a bogus role added by the mod to create confusion (I guess to balance a smaller mafia team?) or, more likely, a rather weird fake claim

Completely weird infact. If I were that as town I would of fake claimed its so odd

Anyway I'm happy with my vote

Night all

We still don't know what happened to my vote. I really could go for an 80 lynch - not really buying his story, but if we lynch wrong we might be screwed. Would anyone consider a no lynch?

His reveal is to far-fetched to believe...but who knows...maybe Nolder got creative...what's the logic behind the No Lynch...

Wouldn't you expect to Verbal to vote you on principal?

Archived